nothing left but death

(A/N, ok... so, my lil sis got two new kittens! fun but... they love my key board, lmao. and I had a sleepover with my sis and then my grandma... my cat was so pissed off that I left her alone for two nights in a row. anyway have a wonderful day/night!)

he's done. that's all he has to say for the blood pooling on the floor from the cuts on his wrists, perfect for suicide, cutting the vain and artery going up his arms from his wrists. he begins to get dizzy and light headed from the blood loss.

most say that once they made the cut they regretted it, that they realize that they have a home, and family that love them, but Leo? no, these aren't even his razors, he stole them, this isn't even a home, this is the janitor's closet and it's after school.

they won't find his body till morning. "finally..." he mumbles seeing the blood pooling around his feet as he slides down the wall. he knows his mom would disapprove, that she'd be disappointed. but he won't see her ever again anyway, he's going to hell, he's stolen, lied, killed, cussed, and wished death upon people, he's not saint.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." his words become slurred as he loses more blood. his vision darkens as he begins grinning, the first time he's smiled in forever.

Percy doesn't even breath as he stares at Leo, in complete shame. Piper, who's sitting right next to Leo, reaches out and grabs his wrist and sees multiple scars matching the cut shown on the screen from his suicide attempt. she whispers "why?" but she already knows the answer, she's seen them. the memories.

at that point he didn't have any reason to live, the only thing that he had to live for was to die by an abuser's hand. tears fill her eyes, how dumb is she? she's missed it, all of it. she isn't even sure that the person sitting next to her is her friend anymore, how could she consider herself his friend when she didn't even know his real name?

that someone toke that name from him? that his first social worker was a good person? that he even had one? that he was abused? neglected? that he had a little sister? that she died in his arms? that he was raped? that he tried to commit suicide? the fire user sitting next to her might as well be a stranger.

but that thought makes her feel nauseous, they'd gone through hell together, she isn't going to throw all that away because of this, he's first and foremost her brother.