Lab Partners

You and your best friend Tadashi hamada were lab Partners. You glanced at the time 7:15!!! You are so tired after staying up late at the lab. Tadashi is going to kill me. You thought you rush to get ready. Simple jeans and a tank top you thought. You grab a sweater,your bag and sprint to SFIT . You make your way to Tadashi's lab without once stopping to catch your breath. You run in and as expected Tadashi was already there. He didn't look up "tick toc" he said with a playful smile. When he did look at you he smiled at your disheveled hair and he said "what did you run all the way over here""yeah kinda"you said still out of breath. You both laugh, you set your bag down and set next to Tadashi. You look at him and space out ,he is pretty cute you shake your head lose of those thoughts. Tadashi looks at you confused "(Y/N) are you feeling ok?" He asks "yeah um.. just tired l - let's get started". You mumble he reluctantly agrees glancing at you every now and again. "So my idea was a nurse bot." Tadashi begins. "That's cool" you say "but what would you name it" you continue Tadashi thinks for a moment "his name would be. . Baymax" he says you reply "awesome let's get started" you and Tadashi start drawing ideas of what baymax should look like and after some debate you both decide that he should be gentle and huggable. Tadashi Starts constructing something tiny and green while you work on the robots build up. You decide to rest your head on the desk and Tadashi turns around to see you face down toward the desk with your head on you arms "(y/m) what's wrong" he asked softly you reply "nothing, just uh haven't been sleeping lately. "He rubs your back and says"we can take a break if you want" "no its ok we have work to do" you say tiredly "but (Y/N) I really think you should rest" he argues. "Tadashi I'm ok really now let's go back to work. " You say he nods and opens am extremely dusty draw filed with tools you both start coughing " Tadashi when (cough) is the Last time you (cough,cough) cleaned out that draw?" He didn't answer, you looked at him and he had the pre-sneeze face on. He sneezed once,twice,three times. "Bless you, are you ok?" You say when he finally catches his breath he says nasally "thanks and, I'm just allergic to dust" He sneezed again and you giggled "is some thing funny" he asks "n-n-o"you say trying to contain your laughter. He's even cute when he sneezes, wait what am I saying we are friends that's all. You remind yourself. You shake your head violently again and Tadashi looks at you very confused. "What's wrong with you (Y/N)" he asks "um uh n-nothing, just um....keeping myself awake. " you say with a reassuring smile. He smiles back and you keep working on baymax. Your eyes began to feel heavy and soon enough you dose of into a light dreamless sleep. A few minutes later you hear a familiar voice calling your name. "(Y/N) (Y/N) hello?" You wake with a start and you see Tadashi in front of you. "OMG I'm so sorry" you blurt out realizing what just happened. You feel your cheeks turn bight red, you were so embarrassed. "Don't be" he says and smiles at you. You smile shyly back. Dammit Tadashi why do you have to be so cute you think. You shake your head again to rid your mind of these thoughts and Tadashi says "why don't we just work on baymax tomorrow." Normally you would argue but you were to tired. You nod and he takes you home. He's so nice and caring you thought as you were holding onto his torso to keep from falling off of the bike. no no no stop it you mentally scold yourself and you shake your head violently once more. He let's you off and hugs you. "Goodnight get some rest" he says and smiles " Goodnight I will thanks,bye" you say stupid stupid stupid what were you thinking you mentally scold your self yet again.

(A/N)
Was it good ,bad ,cute horrible
I take requests please vote and comment
thanks for reading