Protective Brother (part two)

You wake up in Tadashi's bed. You instantly remember last night and tears drip from your eyes you get up but trip,the tears don't stop. "Ow shoot" you say. You hear something  like a Ballon inflating. "Hello I am baymax your personal Healthcare companion I was alerted by the need of medical assistance when you said ouch."  Tadashi and hiro wake at the same time.  Great you think "I'm fine baymax" you say half heartedly more tears  flow.  "I will scan you now "bay max says "No baymax don't scan-" you say "scan complete" he says" me" you finish. " you have no physical injuries but you are suffering from saddness  and you seem to have a cold. " baymax states matter of factly. This Only Makes You angry. " no baymax I'm ok just shrink now. " you say harshly.  You look at Tadashi' then hiro and roll your eyes,you cough and sniff . "I am satisfied  with  my  care." You say half angry half annoyed. You walk out and down the stairs. " Hey sweetie  we need to talk about last night" She says cheerily. You walk her and you walk out the door and you are bid farewell by the bells. Hiro runs down the stairs followed by tadashi. "Where's (y/n)" they say in unison. "She left , I think you boys should give her some space" She says softly . They both nod. Meanwhile you are at the park sitting  alone on a bench. Suddenly   (R/G/N) walks by. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry" he says you turn red with rage " GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CHEATED ON ME WHAT  IS WRONG WITH  YOU YOU BROKE MY HEART!!! You yell. He grabs your waist and he kisses you. You push him away but he holds on tighter. You fight but he is strong. "Babe please just listen to me" he says " don't call me that and let me go I don't want to hear it". You struggle to get out of his arms but he won't let you go you try to kik and punch him. "Listen (Y/N) just hear me out". "no never get off!!!" You yell back. Suddenly  you hear a familiar sound - Tadashi's scooter . You turn around and see hiro and Tadashi. (R/g/n) let's go of your hands and puts his back on your hips . You start struggling again " let her go" hiro says in a harsh voice. We while (R/G/N) is distracted  by your brothers you stomp his foot and wiggle out of his grasp then you gather all your strength and take his arm and pull it behind his arm and you push it up slowly . He winces in pain and you let him go.  You walk away with your brothers  and you give him a victorious  smile and he just stands there. You laugh. "Thanks guys" you say hugging them. "How do you feel now" Tadashi asks "It Still Hurts But I Think I'll Be ok" you say.  Hiro and Tadashi say "good" in unison. When you get back to the cafe you hug anut Cass. " Hey kiddo  I see your feeling better" She says " I am and I'm so sorry." You say she hugs you "it's ok " She says. You and your brothers walk to your room and play video  games  for the rest of the night.

(A/N) cheesy I know but I've been bust and remember  you guys can request. I didn't  expect  to update today though because I didn't know if my aunt had WI fi  but she does.