No Words

Authors Note : This one shot is a bit sad but it's the type of mood I'm in.

It's been 3 months since you broke up with Tadashi. You were crushed but he didn't seem to care. After just 3 days he asked out your best friend and she said yes without a second thought. You remained friends with them both but the pain of being around Tadashi was unbearable it caused you daily tears. Tadashi still cared about you and you often talked to him but the empty ness you felt was just too overwhelming. You still had feelings for him and your best friend found out. She told him! You couldn't believe her.
As you were walking to SFIT you saw the two of them together a sharp pain jabbed your chest. "Hey (Y/N)." They said in unison. You just waved absently. Tadashi goes ahead (B/F/N) pulls you aside,she takes both your hands. "(Y/N) I know you miss him but you gotta let it go." She says. "Just like he let me go just to get to you!" You reply coldly, you didn't even mean to yell but you did. She drops your hands "let it go" she says as she walks on campus. You start to cry but you don't bother to wipe the tears away. You decide that your not going to school today. You wave to your friends as they walk to you. You quickly wipe your tears away. You greet Honey Lemon, Gogo, Fred and Wasabi with a hug. "Hey (Y/N) ya know campus is that way" Gogo says. "Well y-yeah I knew that but I think I'm just gonna go home." Honey lemon let's put a gasp and you laugh "relax guys , I'll be at school tomorrow" you say, and walk off.
You were not going home you thought the park would be a good place to relax so, you head there. You plug your head phones in and you see the chat bubble pop up in the upper left corner of your screen. It's Tadashi this should be interesting you think.
Tadashi: Hey (Y/N)
You: Hey
Tadashi: So, (Y/N) I need to tell you tell you something
You: sure. Tell me something
Tadashi: LOL I'll miss that humor
You: what do you mean?
Tadashi: Well um you see I can't talk to you because (B/F/N) doesn't want me to talk to you anymore.
You are crushed by these words. Tears fall but you don't notice.
You: okay I understand
Tadashi: Thanks and I'm sorry
You: it's ok she's your girl friend
You pull you knees to your face on the bench and cry. How could she do that? How could he just let you go like nothing? Again!