Cheater

Hiro × reader
MATURE CONTENT
You lay in bed with your boyfriend hiro. Your hand is intertwined with his you look at his hands and see writing. He is still sleeping so you take a closer look at the writing on his hands say Rebecca 212 348 7659. In a fit of rage you slam his hand back and he looks at you then you attack him. He strangles you back. He slams you hard against the bed and pins you there. You try to sit up but he doesn't let you. You spit at him and he draws back you get up and walk to the bathroom. Hiro says "wait where you going!?". "I'm leaving you!" You say with the same amount of fire. "No you ain't! Come back". With that he slams you against the wall and draws a fist. He punches the wall and it makes a huge whole. He kisses you hard. You are so angry with him but you can't help but kiss back. You pull your self off the wall. It's your turn you pin him back and kiss hard pulling off his shirt and he doesn't protest. Wait what am I doing he's a CHEATER. You make a hard face and pull off him angrily. He pulls you back violently you push him away and punch him hard in the face. He resists the urge to hit you back but grabs your wrists hard. Just then his older brother Tadashi walks in. You pull the wrist from his grasp and walk out the door as Tadashi walks in "(Y/N)?" He says. You press the elevator button. Hiro runs out behind you and tries to pull you back again but you jump into the elevator just before it closes on hiro's face. You hear a frustrated and loud sigh as you go down. Hiro runs back to the apartment and heads to the kitchen and grabs a beer. Tadashi looks at him questioningly.
__________________________________________________________
(A/N)
So this one was inspired by Love The Way You Lie" by Eminem and Rihanna. And hiro is like 20 and Tadashi is much older and still alive because he is not dead and will forever live on in my heart.
DONT FORGET TO REQUEST♡♡♡♡

Big Hero 6 (One shots)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें