Chapter 48

Hayley's POV

Today we go back to school. We all have the same dorm together I couldn't wait to tell Rose. I walked in the halls and saw Rose. So I ran to her and hugged her. "Rose." "Hayley. Said Rose." "I have news." "What is it. Said Rose" I showed her my hand. "Omg to who. Said Rose" "to Theo my mom found a way to bring him back." "Omg I can't wait. Said Rose" "will you be my maid of honor." "Of course I will in your best friend. Said Rose" We went to our dorm.

The next week....

Rose has been different lately always disappearing at night doesn't tell me where. Its the middle of day and we are passing in the halls when I saw something in her forearm so I grabbed it and saw the dark mark. "Your a death eater Rose how could you." "Hayley. Said Rose" "no Rose don't Hayley me you have the dark mark you traitor." Everyone was gathering around us.

Everything started to shake. "See look what you did Hayley. Said Rose" "what has gotten into you Rose your not the same anymore. Why did you join them." "Because I was tired of being in your shadows and now I'm not. Said Rose" "You were a second sister to me Rose and you go and do this." I ran off

James POV

Everything started to shake and me and the others looked at each other we knew it was Hayley. We all ran and saw a group then saw Hayley run off. We all know she went to the kitchen to destroy it. We all went to the kitchen.

"Hey daddy. Said Hayley" "hey baby." I walked towards Hayley. "Hey what happened." "Rose she has the dark mark and when I asked her she said she was getting what she wants. Said Hayley" "oh princess it's ok." I pulled her into a hug and she cried into my chest. "I was excited to plan the wedding with her now it's all gone. Said Hayley" "hey it's ok I'll plan it with you and Lily can help too." "It's not the same though me and Rose thought everything through already when we we're little. Said Hayley" "I promise it's going to be alright don't worry." We went to her dorm and saw Rose side empty. "Dad can you stay with me. Said Hayley" "yeah I will don't worry." The others left and we laid on the bed and fell asleep.

Hayley's POV

I woke up next to my dad he was playing with my hair. "Hey daddy." "Hey princess. Said Dad" We just stayed laying down. "Hayley have you thought of anything for the wedding. Said Dad" I got a huge smile on my face and sat up. "Yup we are having a June wedding." "What made you pick June. Said Dad" "I've always wanted a June wedding." "Well let's get started. Said Dad" I grabbed my wedding binders. "You really thought this through huh. Said Dad" "Yeah I have." We started to plan.

Lily's POV

We all wanted to check on Hayley so we are walking to her dorm. We were at the door when We heard them talking. "Alright for the dresses how about something like this. Said James" Sirius heard and ran in so we all followed. "No this one is perfect. Said Sirius" "when did you get in here. Said Hayley" "when you weren't looking. Said Sirius" "What are you guys doing. Said Marlene" "planning my wedding. Said Hayley" "did you pick a date yet." "Yup it's going to be a June wedding. Said Hayley" "Yup right now we are looking for dresses. Said James" "come help because I know dad is going to want something extra. Said Hayley" We went and sat down with them.