Gaara

Fandom/anime: Naruto

Requester: @1-800-freakLikeMe

Context/warnings: he will be of character, sooo yeah

______

When you found out you were pregnant, you were extremely happy. You always wanted children, and you loved them too. But the only problem was how to tell Gaara.

The two of you have been in a relationship for a good three to four years, and yet you two haven't discussed children. Well, I should say- it was never really brought up. So you had no idea how Gaara felt about children, which made you extremely nervous.

So this led to avoiding him for a whole day. By that I mean you were just outside of the house all day, staying away from places that he could be. You just needed time to think about what you were going to do, and how you were going to tell him.

Once it started to reach sundown, you decided to go home since you knew avoiding him wouldn't solve the problem. If anything it worsens it.

...

" There you are- I was wondering where you were all day" you heard Gaara spoke right when you entered your shared home with him.

You turned to see him standing there, almost as if he was waiting for you. You were a little shocked that he was home already, he usually didn't come home till later.

" Oh- sorry about that" you laughed nervously, spotting the food that was waiting for you at the dining table. Having you walk over towards it and take a seat so you could eat.

" Where were you?" He asks as he takes the 2nd empty seat that had a plate of food in front of it.

" Oh-..." you thought for a moment before shrugging, " I was just wondering around, that's all" he raises a brow.

" Oh- weird. I was doing the same yet I didn't see you" you paused, " oh hahaha, I guess we were at different places then" you spoke nervously as you shoved more food in your mouth.

You were going to tell him how you were pregnant, but now you didn't want to due to how nervous you became.

" I've been meaning to ask," he hesitates but shakes it away(?).

" Are you pregnant?" You came to a halt, looking up at him nervously. He was looking at you.

" Oh- Ummm not that I believe so?" You regretted saying that, you could have come clean then and there. Then you wouldn't have that ball of nervousness build up inside of you.

" why?" You asked as you looked back towards your food so you could continue to eat.

" Oh I was just wondering- cause I saw a pregnancy test in the bathroom earlier... was it your friends?" Your eyes widen but quickly shook away the look.

" uh, yeah?- I was helping them out today! That's why I was gone" he raised a brow, resting his head in his now empty hands and looking at you.

" Oh- well tell them congratulations for me," he responds with a light smile. Causing you to nervously smile back and nod your head in agreement, " I will!" You responded.