Micheal

Fandom: Fnaf ( five nights at Freddy's).

Requester: @Katsubbg

Context: Hunny, I don't even know. I've been watching the new fnaf stuff, I just remember the old fnaf.

Warnings: may/will be off character, sad? Also, spoilers/ a theory thing that I'm using in this one-shot cause I'm bored. Mentions of death and becoming a single parent as well.

Requests are still closed! Just doing these since I'm bored and have nothing better to do!

———

You found out you were pregnant for quite some time now. It has probably been a week or two for you to finally figure out a way to tell him. But you couldn't find out how since he always was working at his fathers business. And you couldn't bother him. But he had the right to know.

So you stood there, looking at the baby aisle. You didn't know what to get for him to hint at him that you are pregnant. And you didn't want to assume your baby's gender- so you got male, gender-neutral, and female baby clothes. Even a little plushie that looked adorable to tag along with the new items you just bought.

Right when you got home, you placed them onto your shared bed with him, deciding how you would want to tell him.

You considered just showing him the stuff so he could get a clue. But- you felt like you should wrap it up first before doing so. After you decided, you grabbed your wallet/purse/money and headed back out to get some boxes and wrapping items.

But unfortunately for you, you didn't realize Micheal would be coming home earlier than normal.

He was a bit shocked to find you not home when we entered the house. But he shrugged it off, assuming you had chores to do.

So he headed off to the two of your guy's shared bedrooms, which he quickly noticed the baby items.

He stared at them for a hot minute, not understanding why you would have such things. He never heard of you wanting a child, nor disliking one. Nor did he hear you spoke of a friend of family members expecting a baby.

So while you were out shopping, Micheal was at home freaking out.

He was extremely happy and scared at the same time to become a father. But he didn't want to freak himself too much since it might be a fake hope. He wanted to call you at some point, but he wants to talk to you face to face about the situation.

So he sat on the bed and waited, staring at clothes and the little plushie until you came back.

When you finally did come, you didn't notice he could have been there. You didn't see his coat, nor his wallet placed on the little counter beside the door. The writer personally thinks it is because you were super overjoyed to surprise Micheal after all the stress lately.

Even though he never spoke of wanting children, he seemed like he would be happy by the news.

Sadly for you, the smile you once wore turned into a frown as you saw Micheal sitting on the bed. He was staring at the clothes before looking up at you.

There were a few minutes of silence between the two of you. For you it felt like ages, for him it felt like seconds.

The silence was ended when he looked away from you. " Are you by chance pregnant?... is that why there is baby stuff on the bed?" He asked in a nervous tone. Which had you doubt yourself on him being happy about the news. You felt ashamed for trying to surprise him with news he didn't want. But you weren't going to let that stop you from telling him the truth.

" I found out a few weeks ago, this was my best plan to tell you-... I'm sorry" you mumbled as you came up beside him on the bed and proceeded to sit down.

He looked at the ground as you looked straight at his face.

" I don't know how you feel about this, and I understand that you might not want this child due to the stress. But-" he interrupts you by giving you a quick kiss on the lips. When he pulled back, he proceeded to give you more. All over the face, the neck, and then your stomach. Which caused you to giggle due to his lips being so ticklish.

Once he completed his mission to the stomach, he opened his eyes with a smile. " thanks for winning the race" then he pulled back up to you, giving you a fat smooch.

" And thank you for carrying them" you blushed at his words as he smiled. " I do have to admit," he continued. " I was very nervous. But now, I'm excited" you smiled.

" me too"

...

After Micheal got off from work, he would always come home as soon as possible. Once he did come home, he would find you and he would either do two things: 1). If you were standing and doing something, he would force you to lay down so he could put his ear against your baby bump. 2). He would find you laying down and lay his ear against your baby bump.

Which you thought this was adorable, sometimes he would fall asleep with his face pressed up against the boy bump.

Especially when the baby first kicked for the first time, Micheal cried with joy. That's when his addiction got worse with your baby bump. Always talking to the baby, even grabbing headphones to put on your baby bump to play music for the baby.

And when the two of you found out you were having a baby girl. He went crazy. He started decorating the baby room for her. Putting all sorts of pretty colors in it. Including toys, stuff animals, and even some books she can read.

.
.
.

The day you gave birth to your beautiful daughter, that was the last time your little girl would ever see her father. As for you, the love of your life, and your baby daddy.

The next day after your daughter was born, he had no choice to go to work as usual. When he went in that day, he died in a horrible accident with the animatronics. Which had you sobbing for weeks. Your daughter grew up not knowing who her father was.

But don't worry, every time it was her birthday or some other event, you will always go back to his grave. But you and your daughter will always be scared, thinking eyes were watching you.

Maybe the animatronics are coming after you and your lovely daughter... who knows when it will be your last day with your daughter.

HAHAHA, Sike!

That was a little dream Micheal had after you gave birth. He was pulling a long shift that day, so when he watched you give birth and the rush of excitement faded away, he fell asleep with his head on your legs. He was utterly exhausted, which caused that little dream of his.

You and your daughter were also asleep.

After that, the two of you live a beautiful life. And possibly have even more kids 😏.

HAHA sike!

That was a dream too!

-I'm just playing...

Or am I? 😱

______

Word count: 1234

Posted: 2/3/22 ( eww)

Edited: