Hikaru x reader

( sorry I haven't posted in awhile, it's been a little stressful)

Requester: @KatelynnHill122

Context///

This man got you pregnant- what else do I need to say? 😉🥴 ( I need to try harder on the context)

____

" Karou.... your going to be an uncle" he was about to shout something out in pure shock before you slammed your hand on his mouth, having his excitement just be muffled.

" calm down bro! He's doesn't know!" He calmed down when you said bro, that means you were being serious.

" Oh... so, why are you telling me first?" You thought for a moment, were you going to tell him it's because he looks exactly like your husband, and it's just for practice for the real deal? Yup.

" you look like him"

" Maybe you are just like the rest of them..." he sighs, flipping through his magazine. You frowned.

" It's called practice, ever heard of it?" You had sass running through your body at the moment, and he's seeing it. Maybe it's due to the extra hormones??

" doesn't mean you don't have to test on me!" He whines you sighed.

" Yeah, your right. My bad..." you muttered out.

" Anyways- time to tell him!! Pretend I was never here!!"

....

It may sound wrong, but you didn't feel like doing anything special for telling this guy that you were pregnant. Maybe baking a cake and while he eats it tell him.

So that's what you were doing, baking a cake for him so it could calm him down while you tell him the news.

" Y/n, what are you doing?"

' oh sh*t, that's right, he didn't have work as late as he does'

You turned around nervously, " Oh hi uh- I'm just Ummm- baking a cake!" You exclaimed pointing at the cake box. He raised a brow before shrugging.

" Alright... just wanted to make sure everything was alright" you didn't know this ( but I do 🥴), but he witnesses you talking to Karou about you being pregnant, and he thought you cheated on him with his brother. Which you would never do, he's gross.

" Hikaru... what's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" You asked as he stared at his piece of cake. Not even touching it.

" I know your secret" he responded, having you internally freak out.

Did he find out you were pregnant or????

" Oh-Ummmmm" you were getting nervous.

" is that all you have to say? 'Oh-ummmm' wow" you raised a brow, feeling a tiny bit of sadness due to his attitude.

So he doesn't want it?

" Hikaru...." he tched.

" don't Hikaru me! You know what you did!" He got up from the table and walked away, slamming the doors to the dinning room.