Mori x reader

Fandom: Ouran High School Host Club ( OHSHC). ( I hope I got the right Mori and not the one from Bungou Stray Dogs 😅).

Requester: @KeithUnrein

Context/warnings: ummmmmmm...it's been a while since I've watched the show, so maybe off a character?

‼️⚠️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!⚠️‼️
_____

You gripped at your pants( or whatever) with a smile, kicking your legs around as you sat on the medical bed. You were nervous, the doctor said that you needed to pee in a cup so they can test it. This was all caused by you passing out in the middle of visiting your (family member or whoever) in the hospital, and that's how you ended up here. Which caused a bunch of doctors to ask you if you were experiencing nausea, missed period, etc... you said yes to most of the questions. They proceeded to tell you it was a sign of pregnancy.

So there you are, nervous out of your mind for the test. You weren't worried about possibly being pregnant, more of Mori finding out. It was a little scary, of course, he would be a good father, but what if he doesn't support you or the child?

You sighed, before flinching when the door opened. That's when you held your breath, seeing Moris gaze on yours.

He closed the door behind him, walking over towards you before bending down, looking at you in the eyes, having you pull away, scared of his cold eyes.

" Are you hurt?" You shake your head no nervously, having him pull away, patting your head. He was relieved that you weren't hurt.

He then stepped away, putting his hands in his pockets, and leaning against the medical bed, staring at the ground.

You finally take a breath of air, gasping for air due to how long you were holding your breath. Your tried not to catch Moris attention, which you succeeded.

That's when there was a small knock on the door, proceeding with the door opening to one of the many doctors in the hospital.

He held a clipboard with a small smile, noticing that Mori was there. " Ahhh, your her husband correct?" He nodded, having him smile and turn his gaze back to you. He then proceeded to glance towards your husband with the same smile.

" Well congratulations Mr. Morinozuka and Ms. Morinozuka, you are pregnant" your grasp tighten on your pants, looking up to see Mori with a stunned expression, but slowly turning to a soft smile.

He looks down at you, and brings a hand down to your head, patting it as he did previously.

The doctor then smiles, seeing you two staring at each other's eyes, as tears started to build. He then went for the door, trying to give you two privacy " When your done, come downstairs and we will talk about the vitamins".

Right when he closed the door, Mori quickly hugged you, his head in the crook of your neck as tears slowly fall from your eyes.

You felt his warm breath against your neck as he spoke, " I love you". You quickly hugged him after you heard those words, the majority of your tears disappearing as happiness swelled within you.

" I love you too!"

...

" So, what did you want to tell me Y/n-Chan?" Honey glanced up at you, Mori said that you should be the one to tell him, cause Mori doesn't know how to tell him.

" Well, I and Mori are expecting"

' Wow that was a boring way to tell him' You thought, to which the Author agreed.

" Expecting what?" Honey asks that's when you started getting nervous, having you fiddle with the end of your shirt.

" A-A Child" you nervously stuttered out as you place your gaze on something else other than Honey.

That's until you heard him gasp, having you turn towards him with a smile. He was going to jump on you but changed his mind since he didn't want to hurt you and the child/baby. So instead, he jumped up and down with a wide smile as he carefully came up to you and hugged you.

" Really!? You are!!" He asks excitedly, having you nod your head with a smile. " Is it a boy or a girl?" He quickly asks, having you shrugged.

" We don't know yet, it's hasn't been four months" he frowns, before quickly smiling. " I hope it's a girl!" You giggle.

" Okay, you'll just have to wait tell the four months is over, then you'll know" he smiles.

" Okay!"

...

" What do you think it is Mori?" He shrugs, looking at you, and then your baby bump.

" A surprise?" He says unsure of himself, causing you to lightly smile. You two haven't decided if you wanted to know the gender, you did promise Honey to let him know what its gender was.

But you two weren't sure about figuring it out.

" so... should we keep it a surprise?" you asked, looking you at him as he looked down at you, smiling softly.

He nodded, agreeing with you, slowly pulling you into a hug.

...

" shes looks just like Y/n-Chan!"

Honey exclaims as he looks down at the little girl that laid in the small cart at the hospital ( I hope y'all know what I mean). He was with Mori. He only smiled at Honeys comment, he didn't know how else to show his happiness. So all he did was smile.

But when the nurses came in, telling them that Mori can finally see you, including the baby since you were doing much better. ( Ummm, let's just say you had a little fever or something... Idk). He was overwhelmed with excitement, yet still hold a smile.

Yet Honey couldn't see you, due to visitor hours ending. But that didn't bother Mori ( Oop). All he cared about was seeing you.

When the nurses closed the door to give you two privacy, he walked over to you slowly as you tiredly hold onto your baby girl. ( ewwwwww).

" she's cute, isn't she?" You asked as you looked up at him, he was towering over you slightly to look down at the baby in your hands. He then gazed over to you, and that's when you saw the tears in the corner of his eyes.

" Thank you"

______

Word count: 1053

Posted: 3/21/12

Edited: