Dazai x reader

Requester: @Fandom-lord

Context///

You get pregnant 🤰

______

" Wheres Y/n?" Atsushi asks as Dazai enters the agency alone, usually, you would enter with him, but he was alone.

" She doesn't feel well, so she's going to the doctors" he smiled as he went to his desk and sat down, spinning around in his moving chair. He was honestly bored to death and was concerned if you were seriously sick or not.

" Oi? Y/n-Chan is sick? Why didn't you tell me? I could have helped!" They turned and looked to see Yosano standing there, he sighs.

" I insisted on bringing her to you! But she insisted on doing something else..." he spoke in a flirtatious tone which slightly annoyed Kunikida. In Kunikida's ideas it listed that if his ideal woman was sick, he would stay home and take care of them and vice versa.

" shouldn't you be taking care of her?" Dazai looks at Kunikdia with eyebrows raised.

" Yeah! But Y/n-Chan forced me to go to work!"

" Doesn't she always do that Dazai-San?" Atsushi asks with a nervous smile, Dazai nods.

" Your not wrong Atsushi-Kun"

...

" I'm... what?"

You were pissed, Dazai didn't wear a condom, that piece of shi-

" Your pregnant, would you like to do an ultrasound to see how far you are in?" You had wide eyes, you felt like you were going to vomit like you have been doing in the morning

" I- Um- Sure?" You thought for a moment.

You took a picture of the fetus that was inside you ( Eww oh my god 🤢) you were about to send it to Dazai tell the doctor told you to wait for a moment so he could give you a better view. You clenched your teeth.

" That suicide freak got me pregnant with how many!?"

☠️  Yosano ☠️

Y/n
*insert photos of ultrasounds*
I had a feeling I was pregnant, that's why I didn't go to you, sorry 😕

☠️Yosano☠️
Bruhhhhhhhh wtf is that?

Y/n
My children 😁

☠️Yosano☠️
Bruhhh

☠️Yosano☠️
Wait- CHILDREN!? HOW MANY?

Y/n
Chill I don't even fucking know

Yosano changed Y/nto
🤰pregnant bitch 🤰

🤰pregnant bitch🤰
I-

☠️Yosano☠️
Can I tell Dazai?

🤰pregnant bitch 🤰
No
Seen

" Oh! Feeling better Y/n?" Atsushi greeted you as you walked in the agency, your doctor gave you some medication so you would feel a little better. So here you are, at the armed detective agency.