𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 | ᴋɪᴍ ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ

~ Us Again? ~
Requested by: jodenver26
Genre: Fluff

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

"Hello! I'm (L/n) (Y/n) and I like racing! Oh and I love lions?"
You said

"I'm Kim Jennie and I like singing"
She replied to your short introduction.

That's how the two of you started to be friends. She was wandering alone in the cafeteria with no where to sit so you kindly offered yours.

Guess what now?

The both of you are now dating and are now on the last year of High School. What comes next is still unknown.

"So what are your plans after graduation?"
You asked as the both of you sat at the school garden.

"I'm probably going to audition at entertainment companies...Wish me Luck?"
She cooed

"You don't need luck, I know you'll get in"
You cheekily smiled as the girl beside you giggled.

"How about you oppa?"
Thinking about her question, you didn't know what to say. Nothing's really on your mind but racing. That's far from reach if you stay in Korea. But it will break your heart to leave the woman you love.

"I'm still not sure of what I want..."
(Y/n) answered making Jennie hum in reply.

Come the day of graduation, that's where you decided to break her the news. More of a promise if she'll agree and you hope that she will.

The both of you vowed to support each other after graduation, but will that be possible if you are apart?

"Congratulations Mr. (L/n)"
You heard a very familiar voice lingering around.

"Congratulations to you too Ms. Kim"
Turning around, you were right. It was none other than Kim Jennie.

Your heart skipped a beat as you saw her with a wide smile on her face, light make up complementing her features. You'd feel bad to wipe that smile away.

"Can we talk?"
As soon as those words left your mouth, you know that there is no turning back now.

"Is something wrong?"
She asked with a hint of worry in her voice.

"You know that I love you right?"

"Come on (Y/n) tell me...You're worrying me"
The girl pleaded making your heart break.

"Jennie...You know how much I love to be a racer right? It's my dream and I can feel that it will be my passion...There's a program that trains rookies and after that top companies will do a draft"
You lay out the news making her jump in delight.

"Why do you sound like that? Isn't that great news?"
Jennie smiled as she hugged you tighter.

Here it goes...

"The program only exists on Monaco...I'll have to leave Korea, I'll have to leave you. I don't want to leave you"
Staring at her eyes pleadingly, you saw that she was indeed not happy. She seemed to be processing this new information making you worried.