𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 | ᴋɪᴍ ᴊɪsᴏᴏ

~Get you back~
Requested by: OT4Fan
Genre: Angst and maybe Fluff too

Your POV

"GET OUT!" I shouted while stuffing random clothes into a black suitcase.

"No (Y/n)! Let me explain please!" She pulled my arms making me stop the packing.

"Fine! Explain to me how you could sleep with my best friend! Make me understand why you didn't even think of me that time!" I grabbed her shoulders shaking her a little.

"I...It was in the moment. I'm sorry
(Y/n)! I promise it's a one time thing! It never happened before."

"It wasn't supposed to happen!" She didn't say anything at that point and I completely lost it.

"Kim Jisoo...Get out of my house. Leave me be or I will throw everything you own here outside." I stared her down.

"No...no...no! I'm sorry. We can't end this! I'll change, I promise you! I-i won't talk to him ever again. Don't throw me out (Y/n). Don't break up with me. I love you!" I was walking towards the door with her opened luggage in my hands.

I stopped in front of the door that she currently is blocking.

"I don't believe anything that comes off your mouth anymore. We're done the moment you slept with him." I pushed her out before throwing her things outside.

I harshly closed the door. I brought my knees up to my chest silently crying with my back against the door.

She was still banging the door, saying sorry every now and then. The sound of thunder and rain mixing with her cries.

I slowly got up and wiped my tears. Slowly opening my front door to once again let her in.

Why, you ask me?

It's a stormy night and she doesn't have any shelter. She cheated, I know. But I'm not that heartless to let her sleep on the streets.

"T-thank you (Y/n)! I prom-"

"Don't" I spat venom

"You will sleep in the living room tonight. You will not talk to me and You will be gone in the morning." I didn't wait for her reply and simply went inside my bedroom. Reminiscing our memory on how we first met.

"Nyeongan! I'm Kim Jisoo and I would like to get to know you" she smiled warmly.

"Lee (Y/n). I would love to get to know you too." I shook her hand smiling.

Then the dam broke

Jisoo's POV

I'm so stupid, I regret everything I did that hurt you.

I lay down on the couch finding it hard to sleep. Why? Because I can hear his cries.

I can hear his cries and constantly hitting the floor. What broke me again is him blaming himself.

(Y/n) it's not your fault. It's mine, that's why I'm going to change for the better and win you back

A year later...