𝑆𝑜𝑙𝑜 𝐴𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑠𝑡 | ᴀɪʟᴇᴇ (ɢхɢ)

~ I Don't Get Jealous ~
Requested by: CimFamBiebs
Genre: Fluff

─── {.⋅ Your POV⋅.} ───

It was a nice Sunday morning and here beside me is my oh so beautiful Girlfriend namely Amy Lee.

Here we are watching another K-Drama series which she argued for us to watch even though we watched it for like a million times?

It's weightlifting fairy and it's on the scene where Bok Joo was sending death glares through the café window because they're allegedly on a "blind date"

"Hey babe...I haven't seen you Jealous. I wonder what it's like"
I teased. But for real, it's either I'm dense as fuck or I haven't seen her jealous.

"I don't get Jealous (Y/n)"
She replied, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Like not even a little?"
I asked once more

"Nope"

"A tiny bit?"

"Still no"
She flatly replied

"Not even an ounce?"
Desperately wanting a real answer, I kept on bugging her.

"Yes! For the last time (Y/n), I don't get jealous. Why is that hard to believe?"
She replied a bit irritated...this is gonna be fun.

"I'm hurt, you're not even worried that you might lose me to some other person?"
I fake being hurt. This girl won't admit something but actions speak louder than words.

"Why would I? I know you love me and you're loyal to me as am I to you. So why would I?"
She smugly replied before turning the TV off.

"Fine, I'll drop it! Go get ready"
Standing from the couch, I watched as she made her way to our bedroom.

Was she walking normally or she's swinging her hips seductively? Is it just me?

~ | ~

After getting ready, the both of us made our way to one of the best Korean Barbecue Restaurant near our place. Grabbing a seat for the both of us, a young woman gave us their menu.

"What would you like for today?"
She asked, with an unidentified tone

"Oh, My girlfriend will make the order"
I pointed out. I'm not really a picky eater so whatever she gets that's what I'll eat. Plus she knows what I like

"Okay sure, what would you like for today?"
She asked her while still looking at me? Umm this is creepy...I mean she's definitely good looking but my eyes are set for someone.

Whilst my girlfriend is telling her order, the waitress was still looking at me. Seriously I'm creeped out!

"I'm pretty sure that I didn't ask you to write my girlfriend's description in that notepad"
I heard Amy say. Just in time, the waitress blushed in embarrassment before ripping the paper and shoving into her back pocket.

Now she's paying full attention to the food that we order, Then she left after taking it. I gave the woman in front of me a questioning look.