𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 | ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ

~ You're more than enough ~
Requested by: ryusnee
Genre: Fluff :>

─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ───

Blackpink Summer Diary in Hawaii, How refreshing isn't it? The girls were having a blast with their stay at the tropical island.

"So? Are you having fun?"
(Y/n) ask as his girlfriend made her way inside the cottage.

"Very much! Taping is spectacular, although I wish you could've been with me...that will be more enjoyable"
She sulked as the latter slumped her body on the corner of the couch.

"Can't argue with that..."
You chuckled

"Oh! That reminds me...Jennie unnie and Chanyeol oppa invited us to dinner later. Do you want to go?"
Actually, you'd rather stay with her all night long than but of course for Jennie's sake, you might reconsider.

"Can't we just lay here all night? Cuddles? Or perhaps you want something more Churchsé?"
You teased as the girl rolled her eyes and smacked your shoulder.

"Oh god that was so bad! Well, I already told them that we'll join so...Wear something nice!"
She replied

"I always wear something nice. Don't be too pretty, my heart can't take it"
You faked fainted as Chaeyoung chuckled at your antics.

"You won't survive then"
She retorted

~ |~

The clock struck 7 o'clock and the both of you dressed neatly.  By god, you couldn't take your eyes off of her. This woman in front of you is naturally breathtaking.

How her wavy her fell perfectly on her shoulders. Light make up complementing her already gorgeous face and Lastly, how that dress hugged her body perfectly.

You always spend time with her, yet she never failed to leave you awestruck. One thing's for sure, you would never get tired of the sight of this person. You're always thought that you were very luck to have her in your arms.

Though sometimes you think that she's way too good for you and you weren't enough.

"Have I told you that you look absolutely breathtaking tonight?"
You said as you made your way to the restaurant

"You have (Y/n), for at least seven times now I think?"
Rosé chuckled. Oh and another thing is her laugh. It's just music to your ears

"Just making sure that you get the compliments that you deserve"
You replied with a snarky voice that the girl scoffed before lightly punching your shoulder.

"You flatter me too much babe"
She said

"I'm only speaking of the truth Ms. Park"
And with that, you made your way inside and to your designated table.

"Thanks for agreeing on this evening"
Jennie greeted as you hugged her

"She's been wanting this, can't refuse you know? Nice seeing you again (Y/n)"
Chanyeol stuck his hand out and you gripped it firmly giving it a small shake.