𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑘 | ᴊᴇɴɴɪᴇ & ᴄʜᴀᴇʏᴏᴜɴɢ - ɪɪ

»»----- Part II -----««

3rd Person's POV

Wednesday came by quickly. They did the cover but not only with one song, fans loved it. So they scheduled again...and again.

It's been 5 weeks since both of them started hanging out and in those five weeks (Y/n) forgot about his ex.

"How about bowling?" (Y/n) asked Jackson.

"Oh you're planning for our next hang out? Sure we can do bowling!" He exclaimed.

"No...I'm thinking whether Rosé will like it if the both of us go bowling. Which means you're not coming"

"New girl? I'm seeing progress. Keep going, I'm proud!" He raised his fist up waiting for the other tp reciprocate his action. Instead, he got smacked in the head.

"It's not like that. It's a friendly hang out." (Y/n) denied. It was really. The only romantic gestures that they did was kiss on the cheek, forehead kisses and cuddles.

"But you like her right? By the way loved your covers."

"I know were good right?"

"Good together? Yes"

"You're hopeless." If anyone's confused, Their friendship was like Derek Shepherd and Mark Sloan's (except for the sleeping around part.)

He got home and fed his dogs but his phone dinged. Not bothering to check who it was, he read the message.

...
Hey can you meet me in our dorm?

The young Idol dashed off to his bedroom to make himself look presentable.

After a few minutes, He arrived. (Y/n) knocked on the door and was opened by....

"Oh...uh..hey! Chae texted me to meet her here. Is she there?" (Y/n) asked.

"Actually...that was me who texted you. I wanted to maybe talk?" Jennie replied

"R-really? Let me just...um.." He fished his phone out of his pocket to look at the message, and it was confirmed that Jennie was the one who texted him.

"So you wanted to talk?" Jennie went out and walked towards the backyard followed by (Y/n).

"Please let me explain"

"Explain what?" Gues that spending time with Chaeyoung really made him forget.

"You know..." so that's what she's talking about. He thought which made him a tad angry.

"Oh so you wanted to explain why you broke up with me over a text? Or how fast you moved on? Or maybe you were in love with him when were still togethe-" He was getting emotional. Talking about this again, made unwanted feelings resurface.

"I was scared alright?! That's why!" She shouted

"Scared of what? Were you cheating on  me?! I-is that why you're afraid?" He trailed off.

"I'm scared of us..." She replied which made him silent. As if signalling Jennie to continue.

"I-i was deeply in love with you. So deep that I think I'd do anything for you or do anything you ask me to." She ws crying...and it almost made the male cry too.

Seeing her like this hurt. Yes, they were not together anymore but seeing the person that you used to love like this? It broke his heart. She just look so vulnerable.

"It terrified me. I was afraid that you'd take advantage of my state. I was afraid that you will use me."

"Even if you tell me to jump off a train I would! You want to know why? It's because I.Love.You and I still do. Please give us another chance (Y/n)...I learned my mistake so please forgive me." She grabbed his hand.