𝑇𝑤𝑖𝑐𝑒 | ᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴏᴢᴀᴋɪ sᴀɴᴀ

~ I will always go back to you~
Requested by: _Minatozakishion_
Genre: Fluff

~5 Months Ago~

"(Y/n) make sure to send me letters okay? I know that this is just military training, but promise me you're going to take care of yourself." She went on and on about a list of the things you should do.

"Sanake you have my word. But promise me you'll do the same too. Being an Idol is hard." I pulled her into me and embraced her tightly.

"Maybe after military you can look for a job? You always do sidelines. You keep disappearing from time to time. I'm getting worried. Please find a stable job arraso?"

"Alright alright squirrel. Now go rest for your comeback. I should go to the camp now. I love you." I gave her the most passionate kiss I could.

~Present Day~

Sana's POV

We were given the month to rest because we just finished our comeback! I can't wait to tell (Y/n) that we won so many awards.

"Wahh...I didn't expect this to happen."

"Yeah me too. I thought that both sides wanted peace. North attacked first."

I looked up to the TV and saw that the news was on. The reporter said that a war against North and South Korea happened? It's finished now though.

"Apparently both sides agreed to keep this confidential. That's why people didn't know about. I don't know how they did it but that's pretty much impossible to me." They spoke again.

I heard my phone ringing and this time. It was (Y/n)! I presses the answer button and I was met with an unfamiliar voice.

"Minatozaki Sana? Can I request you to head out to the station? I have something to say regarding Lee (Y/n)" I quickly agreed then I ended the call.

Maybe they're letting me visit (Y/n)? I'm so excited! I informed our PD-nim and he agreed but he said I should take at least one of the members with me, so I asked Nayeon unnie.

We arrived there and I immediately went to the office, excited to see my lover.

"Sana-ssi please take a seat." I did as he told and Nayeon unnie sat beside me.

"Please take this" He handed me a white envelope. I took the seal off then I saw a letter inside.

_________________________________

Dear Sana,

If you're reading this, then it means one thing. I didn't make it. I know you're probably confused of what I'm saying so please let me explain and I hope you won't get mad at me.

I am the Captain of the alpha squad, that's why I tend to disappear whenever we have a mission. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was afraid that you'll leave me once you knew.

I didn't want you to think that I'll end up dead whenever I'm on a mission. I was afraid that you'll think of me less because as a soldier, I kill people.

You're my everything Sana. Please move forward eeven though I'm not by your side. Even if it means to find someone new. Don't think about me if that happens because I will still support you.

I love you sana. You are my love and you are my everything. Twice fighting!

______________________________

I looked up to the General tears evident in my eyes. He stood up and took off his hat. He handed me another thing. It was (Y/n)'s dog tag.

Nayeon unnie saw what he gave me and she gave pulled me on a warm embrace.

"I'm so sorry" We went out of that building. It was suffocating me.

When I stepped foot outside, tears fell from my eyes. My knees got weak and my whole body was going numb.

He was gone

~

The funeral was held for the soldiers who lost their lives during battle. A lot of grieving families are at the scene while the latter still couldn't believe anything that's happening around her.

"If this is a dream, Please wake me up" She cried softly while the other members did their best to comfort her. They didn't know what she was feeling, after all they also lost a friend.

After a few day, Sana was once again at the military camp to collect her lover's things.

Everything was going well but when she saw the picture of both of them together on top of his bed, she lost it again.

She hardly regained her composure then grabbed the box. She made her way to the camp's back gate to avoid the paparazzis

When suddenly, the walkie talkie that once belonged to her lover made a weird buzz sound.

"Phoenix...trans...mitting"

"Phoenix transmitting" It was much clearer now. This can't be?

Phoenix was (Y/n)'s code name

She dropped the box out of shock, the things inside fell of. Out of instinct, she quickly grabbed the walkie talkie desperately pressed the buttons while putting it closer to her ear.

"You're supposed to press this" A weak voice spoke behind her, grabbing the walkie talkie.

Sana quickly turned around, tears once again fell from her eyes.

"I-it's really y-you!" She hugged the latter really tight as if he will once again disappear.

"It's really me" He hugged back with equal strength, completely forgetting the throbbing pain in his body.

"B-but how? They said y-you d-died"

"Someone helped me escape. I'm tougher than I look you know." (Y/n) tried to ease the tension with light jokes but it doesn't seem to work.

I mean how would it? One day you're crying because of someone's death then the next day he's standing in front of you.

"We held a funeral for you! I thought y-you're gone f-for good!"

"Sana remember this"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
"I will always go back to you"

Fin.
___________________________________

If y'all wondering how tf he's alive, think about how Big Boss was alive on Descendants of the Sun.

My one shots are hella detailed and long. I think it's getting boring?? 😂😂
Whatcha think?