007

When we entered their house the first thing I saw was a big painting of the ocean.
„Woah..." I was totally amazed.
The painting looked incredibly beautiful.
„My mom made it." Colt said also looking at the painting.
„She's an artist..." I whispered.
„Oh well... yeah I mean she's really good.." Colt stuttered, not knowing what else to say.
„Come with me, I'll show you the house and your room." he said.
I followed him.

Next to the entrance, there was a big room with two light brown sofas and dark brown armchairs.
There was also a big bookshelf with plenty of books.
„Okay so this is our living room. Nothing special to be honest... but if you want to read a book or something, don't mind taking one." he pointed at the bookshelf.
I simply nodded and we both started to walk to the next room.
This room had a wooden door.
„Okay this is my room. It's a little mess so don't get shocked." he joked.
I giggled a little bit when he opened the door, I stated that his room isn't really messy.
I remember Connies and Jeans room at the HQ, their room was a big mess.
„Its actually really clean." I said.
„Oh well... you Night haven't seen a lot of other houses I think..." he mumbled smiling.
Afterwards he closed the door and we walked to the next room which was next to his room.
„So this is the kitchen. We usually eat dinner here uhh well if you're hungry don't mind taking something to eat from the kitchen." he said, showing me the kitchen.
„Thanks..." I whispered not knowing what else to say. Colt was a true gentleman and really nice. It feels a little weird to betray him when he obviously offers me his home, food and family.

„Okay so this would be your room. It isn't too big tho... well it was more like a guest room but I think you can just have it and yeah. You can do whatever you want to in this room... well don't destroy it." he joked.
I couldn't help but laughed.
He opened the door and the room was actually not that small. I mean yeah of course it wasn't as big as my room at the HQ... but it was more than enough for me.
I stepped inside and saw a bed with a lot of pillows, a wooden closet, a little table with a chair and a empty shelf next to the bed.
I turned around to Colt.
„This is more than enough Colt... I'm really really thankful." I said smiling at him.
„Oh well I mean you're probably not used to have a room for yourself I guess... I don't want to insult you though..." he added.
I giggled a little before walking out of the room again.
We walked to the door which was standing alone at the little wall on my left.
„This is the bathroom... yeah nothing special I guess." Colt said.
„There's also Falcos room. Falco is my little brother... uhm his room is next to yours. He's in there right now, still sleeping."
I looked at the closed door next to my room.
„What about your parents room?" I asked him.
He furrowed his brows.
„It's upstairs... it's maybe a little bit too private you know..." He said.
I nodded.
„Well... I think I'll go to bed...." I yawned.
He nodded.
„yeah I have to go to training anyways..." he said, walking to his room.
„Sleep well." he whispered, before closing his door.
What kind of training is he talking about?
Well I have no clue, but to be honest I am just so damn tired I should better get some rest.
I walked in my new room and lay down on my new bed.
I took of my shoes and closed my eyes, as I finally fell asleep.

Dream

„y/n come on!" Sasha called happily.
„What?" I asked her confused.
„we wanted to play football silly. Ask the captain if he can give us a ball." She said.
I furrowed my brow.
„Why do I have to ask him for a ball?"
„Because you might be the only one he actually likes." Jean replied.
I rolled my eyes, but smirked a little.
„I'm sure he likes all of us." I said.
Suddenly Sasha and Connie started laughing out loud.
„Huh?" I mumbled, tilting my head to the side.
„As if captain Levi would like all of us as much as he likes you. Y/n you're practically his daughter!" Connie laughed, wiping his tears away that he got because of laughing.
„Tch. As if... he is much Ruder to me as to all of you." I talked back.
„Yeah but... god you're blind y/n. He likes you. That's all... now get the ball." Jean said.
I started walking to his office, knocking at the door.
„Come in!" Levi Said from inside, his voice annoyed as always.
I slowly opened the door, grinning cheekily.
He rolled his eyes.
„What?"
„Can we get a ball?" I asked him, walking to the armchair that was next to his table.
„No."
My jaw dropped.
„No?"
„No."
„But Captain!" I said.
„No. Imagine having fun... Tch." he mumbled, working on his papers.
„That's not fair! Captain this is Ugh... It's our day off. We want to play football!" I almost shouted.
He held his head up, looking in my eyes not blinking once.
„Is that all? Leave.." he said.
„Why do you... why Are you so grumpy?!" I asked him, standing up.
„Did you just call me grumpy, you stupid brat?" he said.
„I did! I mean it's true!"
„Tomorrow you have extra training..." he said, looking at his papers again.
„You can't be serious! I... I hate you!" I screamed.
„As if I would care..." he said.
„You... you don't care? Are you joking?!"
He rolled his eyes.
„You raised me..." I whispered.
„So? Ugh just leave. I have things to do."
I took a deep breath and stomp on the wooden floor, making a loud sound.
„I wish you would've never picked me up when I was a child! I wish you would've never found me on that day all alone on the floor! I wish you would've never raised me! You don't even Care about me! I just don't know why?!" I cried.
At first he was staying silent.
„okay fine... I also wish I would've let you die in this forest. Happy now?" he said, smiling sarcastically.
„You fucking midget..." I whispered, leaving his office.
The others were standing next to the door, not saying anything.
I didn't look at them, I just walked to my room.

After I arrived at my room, I slammed the door and lay down on my bed with my face on my pillow.
„This damn captain..." I cried....

Suddenly I woke up, breathing heavily.
I jumped up and looked around.
I'm still at Marley...
But this dream actually happened once.
I was 14 at this time... it's two years ago.
„It's okay y/n... everything is fine now..." I said to myself to calm down.

„Y/n? Who's y/n?" Someone behind my bed asked.
I instantly turned around and saw a little boy standing there, looking at me.
„Who... who are you?" I asked him confused.
„Falco. I'm Colts younger brother.... you're Juliet, right? Well who's y/n?" Falco asked me, walking towards me.
He looked adorable confused.
„y/n... is my... well she was my friend... I had a dream about her. Yeah.... a Dream." I said, rubbing my eye.
„Oh. Sounds cool. Hey we Are alone here so I was wondering if you could actually tell me something about you." the little boy suggested.
I gave him a warm smile and told him that he should sit next to me.
When he sat there, he looked at me waiting to hear some stuff.
„Okay so my name's Juliet... uhm well I don't Really have a lastname." I started.
„What? Why?" he asked me confused.
„I don't know who my parents are... well I grew up all alone. Sometimes I got to live with small families... but well they couldn't feed me anymore, so they kicked me out." I explained to him.
Well it was to be honest the truth.
I never had a family...
The only person that was like a father to me was captain Levi.
„Now you have us!" Falco said happily.
I smiled at him. Such a kindhearted child is a gift to this cruel world.

-
(Unedited)
Well Falco you Little swaggyyyy
Stay safe guys<3
-R