032

„What do you mean, Armin?" Mikasa asked Armin, worried.
It was weird. No one heard it besides of me and Armin. I furrowed my brow and looked at him.
„I don't know what it is... but I can hear it too.." he said. I sighted. For some reason I actually do miss him. In fact I miss everyone and everything. Marley changed so much. I can't... I can't turn back the time. 3 years change everything.

I stood up and walked away. I walked to the bathroom. There I closed the door and looked at myself in the mirror. „What is happening? All I wanted was to be with them again, and now? Everything changed.." I whispered.
I felt a tear rolling down my face. I didn't wipe it away. I wanted to see myself cry. I wanted to see how terrible I feel. I wanted to see... how alone I am. Suddenly I felt a hand on my left shoulder. I didn't move, it was Armins hand.
„What? Do you want to... see me cry again?" I whispered.
„I don't... y/n I want you to listen to me." he said in a rather nervous mood.
„I don't want to listen to you.." I said.
He hesitated. I turned around and looked into his eyes. The eyes of the ocean...
I felt his heart beat on my chest. He was so close to me... but at the same time he was so far away from me.
„y/n I don't know how I can make this up to you..." he whispered.
I looked at his lips, then into his eyes. I closed my eyes to let things happen.
Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. His soft lips. I slowly opened my mouth and we started kissing. I put my hands on his neck while his hands were gently touching my lower back.
The kiss didn't last for too long.
I stepped back and just stared at him. Why would I kiss him? He betrayed me...
„You know armin... I was waiting for this moment for three years.. three fucking years! And now... it doesn't even feel great. After all... I should've married Colt." I said after running out of the bathroom.