024

The next few days were kinda weird.
I don't Really know what Colt and I Are Right now...
I haven't asked him though.
I think we should just see what happens next.

Today Colt and I planned to go outside with Falco and and Gabi.
There's this park near the house, and the kids wanted to go outside with us.
I mean there was a lot of snow by now, and I think it would be good if we would just hang out.

I put on a Black loose jeans with a white turtle neck.
And because it was really cold I put on a Winter hat.

With these clothes and a beige coat I went outside with the other ones.
Gabi was sleeping here last night, so we didn't have to pick her up.

When we went outside the cold wind slapped in my face, making me tremble a little.
„Yeah it's pretty cold." Colt laughed.
„Sh...shut up-p-p..." I mumbled, still trembling.
„Ohh... do you Need a warm hug?" he mocked me.
I rolled my eyes and placed my head on Colts shoulder.
He wrapped his hands around my body.
Honestly this was making me feel a lot warmer.

Falco and Gabi were already playing in the snow.
„Hey let's build a snowman!" I suggested.
„A snow-man..?"
I nodded and ran away from him.
„Juliet!" he called.
I turned around and smiled happily.

I bend down and grabbed a snowball, which I threw at  Colt.
„Oh no young lady!" he laughed, throwing one back.

We were having a fun time.
We were laughing and screaming, but for some reason I felt observed.

I turned around, no one was there besides of Gabi Falco Colt and Me.
„Colt?" I called.
„Yeah? Everything alright?"
I walked towards him. When I was standing right in front of him I looked around again.
No one. Not a single stranger.
„I feel like someone's looking at us..." I whispered nervously. Colt also started to look around.
„But... Juliet there's no one besides of the four of us..." he whispered back.

I don't know Why, but this weird feeling just didn't stop... I started walking around. I needed to know who it was.
There were a lot of trees in a big row. I heard a lot of little noises from their direction. When I started walking towards one of the trees, I saw a few people standing there. I couldn't tell how many people it were, since the snow was making everything blurry.

„Hey!" I shouted, walking faster.
No one responded.
„What are you doing?" I shouted.
Suddenly, they all started running away. I ran after them, but they were just much faster than I was.

We were running out of the park, and I saw them running into a building.
I tried to follow them, but the door was closed.
„Who is this?!" I screamed, knocking at the door. No one answered. I felt how Someone was holding the door closed.
„Why were you stating at me and my friends, huh? Do I need to beat you up?" I screamed angrily.
„Juliet Juliet Juliet! Stop it... they're not worth it.." someone behind me said in a comforting way. I turned around and saw Colt standing there.
„But they-"
„It's okay... Let's go to a coffeeshop and trink a hot chocolate my love..." he whispered.
„My Love? Getting comfortable with me aren't we?" I joked, slowly pulling him closer by his collar.
„We like it, don't we?" he whispered, before giving me a kiss. My back was leaning at the door of the building. His hands were both next to my head.
I felt like this kiss was kind of More noisy..

-so who was staring at us?🙄 not. Cool.  Colt is getting comfortable 😏😏
Okay so who do you think were staring at us? Maybe Mr. Grice and his clan, maybe some random little children...-