011

After I spent the whole day with Colt, we both ended up sitting at a coffeehouse.
I still had my letter in my bag, but I was actually nervous.
I mean my friends will pick me up sooner or later.
Maybe tomorrow, maybe tonight, maybe in a week.
I trust them, so maybe this letter isn't necessary.

It would be the best if I would just throw this silly letter away.
I mean it's almost embarrassing. I'm the spy, and I'm fucking asking Armin if he can bring me back?

„Soo... do you have the letter?" Colt asked me.
„I... I decided to throw it away... it's useless anyways." I shook my head.
„Oh well... I think it would be nice if your friend Romeo would receive a letter from you." Colt said, as if he would know that Romeo is my love Armin.
„Oh well... no no no. Romeo hasn't answered my last letter so he might not even read them. I mean if Romeo wants to stay in touch with me he could just visit me..." I sighted.
I looked at my legs.
It was a pretty warm day, so I was wearing the same clothes like on the day I left paradis.

„Anyways... The war hammer ceremony is in a few hours. Let's go and see who's gonna get it." Colt said, grabbing my hand.
„Oh yes. Your mom said that there's a ceremony... does this mean that there will be a lot of others?" I asked him, when we were walking into the inner part of libero.
„Yes obviously. There will be a big fair with a lot of food, games and everything else. And at the end of the day, when the sun and the moon are on the sky, someone will get the vaccine. It's always one of the best days here."
„But isn't this really dangerous? I mean the person will instantly turn into a titan..."
„Oh well yeah... but like all of the kids are fully trained, so they must know what they'll have to do." Colt said.
I just shrugged and kept on walking with him.

-

After a lot of walking we heard a lot of voices.
Kids were screaming, laughing, talking.
Someone was singing and everything smelled sweet.
I never smelled this before.

„What is this?" I asked Colt.
„You mean... the smell?"
I nodded.
„Oh that's cotton candy."
„Cotton.... where can I get some?" I asked him curiously.
„Uhh... almost everywhere. Juliet have you never tried cotton candy?"
„No not at all!"