014

After everyone left the stage, I ran to the next bathroom.
The bathroom was behind the stage and had a small mirror over the sink.

I looked at myself.
Titan marks were visible around my eyes.
Under my eyes and on my temple.

„What..." I whispered scared.
This was the worst thing that could happen to me.
My legs started shaking and my eyes were filled with tears.
I broke down on the floor and cried.
I cried, because I'm a titan.
I cried, because I'm not safe anymore.

„Why me?" I sobbed.
„Why did Captain Levi choose me to be the goddamn spy?" I cried silently, so no one hears me.

It's all entirely paradis' fault.
They told me they would bring me home. I'm still here.
Why did they even choose a 16 year old?
Why couldn't a grown up come?
Why won't armin write me back?
Did they forget about me?
Did they give up on me?
Will they let me here forever?

„Juliet?" someone opened the door.
It was Falco.
I wiped my tears away and started smiling.
„Hey Little one." I said.
„You Are sooo cool!" he cheered me up and sat next to me.
„Oh Yeah?"
„Yes! Beth told me that she was supposed to be the new war-hammer titan. She's glad it isn't her... she was terrified." he said.
„Is Beth the girl with the ginger hair?" I asked him.
„Yes. All five of them had a hard Training. Actually dad wanted me to tell you that he wants to speak with you." Falco said.
„Alright." I mumbled, leaving the bathroom while holding Falcos little hand.

We walked out of the bathroom and when I walked down the stage lots of reporters and journalists were trying to have an interview with me.
It was really annoying, but the fact that they tried to push Falco away made my blood boil.

„DON'T TOUCH HIM! I WON'T DO ANY INTERVIEW OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT!" I shouted angrily, holding Falcos arm.
„But we have a lot of questions... The world needs to know-" one of the journalists said.
„no one will get an interview. No pictures either." I said, before leaving them.

I left them and accidentally bumped into mr. Grice.
„Oh... I'm so sorry Mr. Grice." I mumbled embarrassed.
I haven't talked to mr. Grice for weeks.
He was always busy and I never really had time to have a normal conversation with him.
He pulled my arm and went behind the stage with me, leaving Falco alone.

„I gave you the war-Hammer titan because you seem to know paradis well. My wife... she told me about your fight with her. It would be good if someone who knows some facts about paradis would get Annie back..." he whispered.
„I-"
„And also you Look like you know how to fight. I'm sure after four years of training you would be more than ready to go to paradis." he explained.

Paradis..
My family...
They want me to attack my family...
But actually.. they haven't picked me up yet.
Are they Even going to pick me up?
Are they still alive?

„Y..yes..." I mumbled nervous.
„Great! I'm glad you're cooperating with us. And I'm so sorry for not telling you about this plan earlier." he said, slowly walking away.
„No problem mr. Grice." I waved goodbye and walked over to Falco.

„What did daddy say?" he asked me curiously, trying to grab my hand.
I bend down and looked at him in the eyes.
„Nothing important.. hey Falco do you want so get some food before we head home?" I asked him.
He nodded happily and started walking towards the cotton candy bar.

-Falco is adorable, isn't he?
Captain Levi please pick us up tho🙄 Its getting serious🤠-