Chapter 3: Camila

I was so excited that we were going to England to meet with ONE DIRECTION!

Unfortunately, though, Normani, Dinah, Ally, Lauren, and I were given random seats, so we wouldn't be sitting next to each other. On the plus side, though, I had Lauren in front of me, and Normani in back of me, by coincidence.

The three of us also had aisle seats, which meant that we would be able to talk during the flight, which was awesome.

However, our flight was at midnight, so Normani and Lauren wanted to try and get some sleep. I knew that there was no point in me trying since I was so excited for what was going to come, so instead I went on twitter and tumblr.

While I was doing so, and also listening to music, the person next to me rapped my shoulder lightly, so I looked up at this person.

"Excuse me, but are you Camila Cabello who's in the band Fifth Harmony?" the girl whispered, since it was one in the morning. "Yup, that's me," I whispered in reply with a smile.

This girl's face seemed to light up as I had replied. Se was smiling a huge grin as she tried to whisper quickly, "Oh my gosh, I'm Meaghan and Camz, if I can call you that, honestly I just love you so much and like you are my inspiration and like yeah. Hi."

"Hi," I smiled and waved. I talked to Meaghan for a while until Normani kicked my chair.

"Mila, are you talking to yourself or something?" Normani joked. I rolled my eyes and introduced Normani to our fan.

Lauren soon woke up from in front of me and turned around to join our conversation. Meaghan seemed to be as big of a fan girl as I was, which was really awesome and funny.

Anyways, the plane soon landed. Normani, Lauren, and I said bye to our fan and went to go find Dinah and Ally, which wasn't so hard since Dinah's so tall, and also these girls were my best friends an I could spot them anywhere, even though Ally's short.

"Y'all I think we saw Harry and Liam!" Ally exclaimed as she and Dinah ran to us. My jaw dropped. "They're here already?" I shrieked.

"Girls, there they are!" Normani yelled, pointing towards Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall.

Obviously, we ran towards them like the crazy fan girls we all were.

Zayn turned towards us first. He looked a little scared, probably just because five girls were coming toward him.

Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis then turned around. Each of their faces was priceless.

We all stopped two inches away from the boys. "Hey," I said trying to be casual while leaning on Dinah. Meanwhile Lauren entwined her hand with mine.

"Hey girls," Harry said with his beautiful accent, which made me melt inside.

"Come with us to the limo to take us to our place," Louis said with his accent that was also just amazing.

Still holding hands with Lo, we followed five of our favorite men towards an incredibly large limo.

I honestly felt like I was going to cry of joy. Sure, I had already met One Direction, but I was going to Harry and Louis's mansion to work on songs with them!

Practically anyone would be as excited as I was.