Chapter 10: Lauren

"You two should really get a room or something," I said. I had just walked into the room to see Harry and Camz kissing, so I had dropped my phone.

Harry and Camz looked at me, startled. "We are in a room," Camz winked. I rolled my eyes. "Not this room," I replied.

"Anyways, I have to go to the bathroom, and our break's going to end soon, so I should be right back," Harry said. Camz then got off of his lap to let him leave.

"Oh my gosh, that was the best experience of my life! Well, besides X-Factor, of course," Camz told me as she came up to me. I gave her a huge hug and said, "Well of course, I wouldn't expect it to be anything less then perfect."

"Guys we should have a contest," Louis said as he entered the room. I looked around and realized that everyone was back in the room just standing around.

Everyone, including Camz and I, then took our seats while Louis continued. "We should have a contest where a bunch of people enter, then at random we pick who wins and then them and two of their friends could come and hang out with us," he said.

"Maybe the fans should do something for the contest," Liam suggested. "Like what?" Zayn asked everyone.

I thought for a moment before I answered, "Maybe they could write a song for us. I know we have many, but wouldn't it be cool if we sang a song from a fan?"

"Brilliant!" Louis exclaimed. "We should just call Simone before we do this contest. Just in case," Liam said.

Dinah had his number on speed dial, so she called him right away and then put him on speaker. He answered after two rings, then we all quickly explained the contest we wanted to start.

Simon, without any hesitation, answered, "I think that's great publicity. Just one condition. I'd like to pick the winner." Everyone agreed to his condition, and then Simon left.

"We should continue picking songs until lunch," Zayn said, and so that was what we did.

For lunch, we had take out from Nandos. Most of us had chicken.

Afterwards, we decided to take a break. The girls and I decided to go shopping again, since Camz hadn't come the last time.

There, we bought some clothes, some bathing suits for Dinah's hot tub, some hair accessories, and other random things.

Later, we came across some fans, so we talked to them and took some pictures with them.

Niall then came to pick us up. The fans went absolutely crazy when they saw him, but thankfully they didn't do anything inappropriate.

Once we got in the car, Niall drove fast. I sat next to him, while Dinah and Ally sat together in back of Niall and I. Behind them was Normani and Camz.

Soon, we got back to the mansion. Camz, Normani, Dinah, and Ally left to car right away to go into the mansion. I would've done the same, but Niall took hold of my wrist.

"Have I ever told you that I love you?" he asked me. I smiled at this while I tucked my hair behind my ear. "I love you, too," I told him meaningfully.

"Come on over to my place with me, then. Stay with me for a bit," Niall suggested. "Sure," I said with a little giggle. I then pulled out my phone while Niall began to drive.

"Going to Niall's place. Don't miss me too much!" I texted Camz.

"Kay kay boo, have fun! <3," she replied instantly.

Before I knew it, we arrived at Niall's house. He led me inside, then shut the door.

"Miss Lauren Jaregui, may I lead you to the bedroom?" Niall asked. "Definately, Mr. Niall Horan," I replied in a British accent.

While holding my hand, Niall led me to his bedroom, and closed the door.

The next thing I knew, his lips were on mine, and I was on the door. It felt so magical and surreal to be kissing Niall.

Quickly, things escalated. We were kissing violently, and soon Niall was unbuttoning my shirt, and I was taking off his.

"Ready?" Niall asked. "Yes," I replied, as we made our way to the bed. Most of my clothes were on the floor, and Niall's pants and boxers were about to join the pile by the bed.

It was honestly the most exhilarating experience of my life.

** guys is it any good so far? Would like feedback please! :)