Chapter 11: Camila

*** sorry I won't be updating as often I write at school but i don't always have time to post it!! (cuz I write in a notebook first) hope u like it tho! Please fan/vote/comment please!! :) ***

Camila's POV

While Lauren was at Niall's house, the girls and I decided to watch a movie. We decided to watch the first Paranormal Activity, because Dinah and I hadn't seen it.

Usually, I was alright with horror movies, but for some reason, I really didn't like this one. However, I still watched it while sitting on a pillow on the floor and eating some gummy worms.

After we watched the first Paranormal Activity, the girls wanted to watch the second one. Meanwhile, I pulled out my phone. It said that I had gotten a new text message from Lauren.

"OMG! CAN'T BREATHE," the text said. "What happened boo??" I asked immediately. "Can't tell ya now but will tonight! Or tomorrow!" she answered me. "Kay Kay but u gotta tell me ASAP! Love ya," I texted. "Sure will! Love you too mija," Lauren replied.

The movie was obviously still playing when I stopped texting Lauren, so I went on twitter. I tweeted some really nice fans and also looked at some pictures.

Before I knew it, the movie had finished. Coincidently, so had the two packs of gummy worms we had.

Harry and Louis had come into the room as the movie had ended. "We ordered Chinese takeout, would you girls like any?" Louis asked. "Sure, I'm down for some food," I said. "When are you not?" Normani joked.

Food tastes great. I'm not sure how many times I've established this, but it is.

Dinner was quick, and after it the three girls and I went to Dinah's hot tub. Harry and Louis said that they might join us there later.

Evidently, the four of us had a good time. We had all missed not being together for a while, and were so glad that we were reunited, in England of all places! Honestly, I still couldn't believe that we were actually in England!

Soon it got late, and although we were having an awesome time, we decided to head to bed. We had to rest since the next day we had more work to do.

I went to my room as soon as I dried off from being in the hot tub. I got changed into my blue pajamas and jumped into my blue bed. I then pulled out my phone and decided to text Lauren.

"You coming here for the night boo?" I texted her. "Sorry boo, but spending the night with Niall!" she replied.

"Kissing him? ;)" I texted. "More. Much more ;)" she replied after a moment. "DAYUM GIRL WEAR PROTECTION KAY BYE :) <3" I texted in reply.

Quickly after our conversation, I fell asleep. I then woke up early the next morning. I put on my hot pink bathrobe and went to go make myself some coffee.

Lauren was in the kitchen when I got there. Even though she hadn't seen me, she had the biggest smile on her face.

"Camz!" Lauren said as she saw me walk in the kitchen, "Oh my god I had like the best time last night!" she then told me all about her night with Niall. "That's awesome," I told her, smiling.

"Wait a second, when did you get here?" I asked as I began to make my coffee. She laughed. "Niall had some errands to run so he dropped me off before he went to do them," Lauren replied.

Normani, Ally, Dinah, Louis, and Harry then came down. I had also finished making my coffee and started to drink it. Then, Louis started to make some breakfast, and Ally helped.

Zayn, Liam, and Niall came right after breakfast. The ten of us then decided to get to work.

"About the contest," Liam started as we sat down in the same places we had the day before when we were working, "I wrote an outline of all the criteria of the contest."

He then passed around a paper that was the criteria he had made. We all got the chance to read them, and although they were basic, they were good for the contest at hand.

Louis had the paper last. "Let's post it onto the Internet. We could make a website, then we'll all talk about it on twitter," Louis said.

"Great idea," Harry said from beneath me. "Let's do it then," I said. Louis then got his MacBook, and then we created the website, which actually looked really nice.

"Ready to put it up?" Louis asked us. "Ready," the nine of us replied at the same time. He then clicked a button.

"Its up," he declared. Everyone marveled at the work we had accomplished.

Entries for the contest began to pour into the website. Only we could see the songs, not the contestants.

"Back to work, shall we?" Zayn asked after a moment of looking at some of the entries.

So that was what we did.