Chapter 16: Lauren

That night, Katerina and I didn't talk. It was understandable, since none of us wanted to get hurt some more. I still felt bad for hitting Katerina so hard with a shoe.

"Rise and shine, Lolo," I heard Camz say, waking me up the next morning. She seemed really happy. "I'm guessing you slept well?" I asked.

"Actually, I couldn't sleep. But I had two cups of coffee," she replied, which made me laugh.

Quickly, Camz pulled me out of bed and led me by the hand to the kitchen. Everyone was already almost ready to leave for the recording studio, which made me realize that I had woken up late.

"Okay everyone, we have a long day ahead of us," Liam said. "We have to get to the studio soon, because we're recording two, maybe even three songs today," Zayn added.

Feeling rushed, I tried to hurry as fast as I could. I didn't take that long to get ready, and we got to the recording studio within the first thirty-five minutes I had been awake.

Harry, Niall, Camz, and I had to record a love song together that day. Simon had said that since Camz was dating Harry and I was dating Niall, it would be great if we had a song just for the four of us to sing together.

Unfortunately, this song was harder to record then the one from the day before. This time, we had to sing it multiple different times, trying different things.

Doing this was stressful. Harry and Niall had been through this before, but Camz and I really felt pressured and insecure.

Zayn came into the room at around noon. "We're taking a break for lunch, is that alright with you?" he asked. "That's fine," Niall said. He then came up to me and held my hand.

We walked out of the room together. Niall then went to an arm chair and had me sit on his lap. When I was doin this, I felt like there was only him and I in the room. If that were actually true, though, I would've been doing much more then sitting on his lap.

Eating lunch was quick. I was sort of sad, because that meant that I couldn't sit on Niall's lap anymore, and I'd have to get up. However, I also had to pee.

Getting up made me sad, but the urge to go to the bathroom over powered that. I quickly came back and was ready to continue recording.

Joy, Katerina, Meaghan, Zayn, Ally, Louis, and Niall were the only ones in the hallway when I returned.

"You ready?" Niall asked me, and I nodded. I leaned up to kiss him before we went back into our little room to record with Harry and Camz.

Suddenly, Camz burst out of the room we were supposed to be recording in. She ran past us towards the bathroom- and had she been crying?

Meaghan and Ally ran after her, while Harry was standing at the doorway. I felt confused as to what I should do, but after a moment I realized that obviously, I should go after my friend.

Camz was crouched in the corner, crying her eyes out. My heart split in two at this. Meaghan and Ally were on either side of her, trying to comfort her.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked, very concerned. I began to approach her.

"Lauren, maybe you could go and continue recording the song? We're here with Mila," Ally said. Camz looked up at me for a moment, then looked away.

In that moment, I could see that she was feeling sad, angry, tired, frustrated, and so much more. But most importantly, there was fear in her eyes, and I couldn't tell what she was scared of. I wanted to stay with her, but I realized that maybe it would be best if I left, so that was what I did.

Honestly, I felt so sad because Camz was crying. I really cared about her, and I wanted to help my friend. But for some reason, it seemed as though Camz didn't want my help. And to be honest, that hurt me a little bit.

Niall came up to me then, taking me away from my negative thoughts about Camz, although not completely.

"You seem down. Are you alright?" Niall asked me. "Yeah, I'm okay," I replied with a forced smile.

"Baby, you're not okay," he said, "How about we go to my apartment later?" "Sure, I would love that," I replied.

Dinah, Normani, Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Harry came to join us. We decided to start working on our second song and we would go back to our other song the next day.

The rest of the day went by slowly. Camz hadn't shown up to record, and Ally came in for two minutes to say that she, Meaghan, Joy, Katerina, and Camz were going to go back to the mansion.

Sadly, this meant that I wouldn't see Camz and ask her what was wrong. However, I was going to Niall's place after recording, so I was still happy about that.

**** hope u like it so far and please vote and comment!! And if you have any suggestions to make this fan fiction better, please comment ASAP! Thankss :)