Chapter 20: Lauren

I really wanted to know who Camz liked. She had never not told me a secret before; I knew everything about her. So what was so special about this guy she wouldn't tell me about?

Bugging her about it in front of everyone was definitely not the way to go. Yet I really wanted to know who this guy was!

Maybe he was a British guy her age who's really cute with an adorable accent. Or maybe it was a tan surfer from back in Miami. It didn't really matter that much what kind of guy he was, as long as he was good to Camz.

Dinah, Ally, Normani, Camz, and I went shopping that day, like we did a lot. I stayed with mostly Normani and Dinah throughout the day. Ally and Camz seemed to be talking seriously while the three of us were joking around.

We bought a lot of stuff that day. After all, it was our last shopping day for our time in England.

After shopping, I tried to call Niall and see if he was free. Strangely, it went straight to voice mail, which was weird because his phone was always on.

Harry and Louis came to pick us up, and we went to eat pizza from the same place we had eaten from on the first day we arrived.

Usually, everyone should've been happy. Yet there seemed to be a lot going through Camz's mind. I figured it must've been about this crush, but it seemed to be more then that.

The seven of us got to the restaurant quickly. I sat in between Camz and Ally, and far from Harry. I guessed that Ally knew about the break up, because she didn't ask why Camz wasn't sitting with Harry.

Pizza is always good, and it really lightens up the mood. It even did that day.

Night soon came around, and whatever effect the pizza had on Camz was gone. Ally, Normani, and I were going to Dinah's hot tub. Camz said that she was tired, but I didn't believe that.

Of course, there was no way to know for sure. That's why I stayed with Ally, Normani, and Dinah for a while, meanwhile Camz went to her room.

Eventually, it got late and I decided to go to bed. I got into my fuzzy pajamas, then decided to go check up on Camz.

She seemed to have locked her bedroom door, so I decided to see if she had locked her door from the balcony. What I didn't expect to see was Camz sitting in a ball on the ground crying.

"Camz! What's wrong?" I rushed to her side, "it's cold, come into my room." I didn't wait for her to answer before I led her by the hand into my room and began to try to comfort her.

"What's wrong? You have to tell me," I told her after a while of her not answering. "No I don't. I'm okay," she mumbled, then wiped tears from her eyes.

"Boo, you are sobbing. You can tell me, it's okay to trust me," I told her sweetly. "No, I can't do that," she whispered.

"Really? Camz, something is bothering you and I want to help you. Is it about that person you said you liked?" I asked her.

"Just leave it. Please?" she asked. He heart was breaking at the sight of her crying. Plus, she didn't want to tell me why, which hurt me even more. Why wouldn't she tell me? It just didn't make any sense! It wasn't like she didn't trust me, so what else could it possibly be?

"Let's sit on the bed. I want you to calm down at least," I said, and Camz nodded. I led her to the bed and waited patiently for her sobs to die down.

Once Camz stopped crying, I asked, "So can you tell me what made you so sad?" "It's just that I'm scared about that person I like. I'm scared that they will find out that I like them and then they will hate me," she said.

It broke my heart to see my best friend so sad. I really wanted to help Camz be happy, yet I had to know everything, first! I didn't want to push her to do anything she was too uncomfortable with, but at the same time she was in misery, and I couldn't bare seeing her like that!

"They won't, I swear. But you really do need to tell me who this is. That's the only way I could help you,@ I told Camz.

She looked as if she were about to cry again, so I hugged her. Camz didn't say a word until I let her go.

"You," she said. "It's you."