An unexpected visit

"Stiles! Are you okay??" I screamed

Stiles was standing at my front door, holding the handle to stay up, looking like he could pass out at any time. As soon as my hand reached his fragile body, he fell in my arms. Outside, night had fallen and it was raining, I could here the strong storm.

"Derek... someone... something is... hunting me" he said with a concerning weak voice.

His hands were frozen and his entire body was shaking.

After wrapping Stiles in several blankets and putting him next to the fire, I immediately called Scott, this whole situation was so confusing...

"Oh my goodness, I'm coming right now, is he gonna be okay?" Scott asked, visibly worried.

"I think so, he's sleeping now." I hung up.

"Der... Derek" Stiles mumbled

"Stiles?"

He was still lying on the couch, curled up under the blankets. I sat next to him. Suddenly, I felt something softly sweeping my left arm. I shivered, surprised. Stiles was searching for my hand. He delicately took it and squeezed it slowly, he seemed very sick. His eyes were still closed and I wondered if he was sleeping.

A loud knocking interrupted my thinking and I had to remove my hand from Stiles's soft grip. Scott had arrived, accompanied of Allison, her father and Lydia.

"So, what the hell is happening here? Lydia asked anxiously.

-I have no idea, that's the problem. Basically, he came, almost dying, at my front door telling me he was being followed..."

-Followed? Reacted Scott

-No... hunted, I think that's what he told me, I recalled

-Hunted? Repeated Scott

-Yes. Hunted, oh my god Scott, are you planning on repeating everything I freaking say?!

-Hey, relax Derek, how about we ask Stiles? Interrupted Lydia

-No, he's sleeping said Allison

-We need answers though, insisted Lydia"

"I think I know, responded calmly Chris. There have been rumors around saying an Alpha has come to Beacon Hills and is searching for a new pack..."

-Why would he hunt Stiles?

-Come on Derek, you can't ignore how smart he is, answered Chris. He'd be perfect as a werewolf; he already has all the knowledge. And, this alpha is smart, he doesn't just bite random persons, he chooses them.

-Guys, maybe we're overreacting, he could've been simply scared of an insect or something... asked Lydia

-No, I responded, I never saw him look that... terrified and exhausted... although I would definitively prefer the insect".

After a long discussion, we concluded that Stiles would stay hidden at my loft under my protection while Scott, Allison and Chris would go find this Alpha. I also promised to interrogate Stiles as soon as possible to have more information on the Alpha hunting him. Allison gave me a bag of mountain ash to protect the loft "just in case".

I decided to sleep on the other side of the couch, thinking about the promise I made to protect Stiles and stay close to him. However, this turned out to be a terrible idea as the couch was way too small for me to sleep on. My back was painful and I needed to stretch so badly I had a hard time sleeping.

"AHHHHH what the heck???" Stiles yelled

"Stiles are you okay? I suddenly woke up. Calm down, it's seven am!

-What am I doing here? Why am I here?" He asked, visibly panicked as he kept tightening the blanket with his left hand.

I explained him everything that had happened yesterday. He listened carefully, nodding.

Then, he asked in a shy voice, his face slightly blushing, "Uh... where are my... clothes?"