Hot encounter

I froze; I could feel Derek's thighs slowly pressing against mine. He looked into my eyes then stared at my lips.

He came closer to the point our faces were almost touching. His left hand slowly slid down my hip. I grasped for breath.

Oh no... it was happening! "Der-Derek, mo-move away" I begged. Derek felt it on his thigh, looked down and took a step back, smiling. He put his computer back on the bedside table.

I breathed out.

He left me alone in the room, as usual. Why, why, why was he acting like that?? A part of me felt terribly ashamed for what happened and another part just craved for more.

Half an hour later, the shower was running downstairs. I rushed to the kitchen and stole a bag of chips and some sparkling water that I quickly brought back with me in the bedroom. An hour passed. Not to mention I had absolutely nothing to do since Derek's room is basically composed of a bed, a table and a carpet. It's empty, just like him. I ended up turning the lights off and go to sleep at eight o'clock, madly frustrated. I obviously couldn't sleep but had nothing better to do.

A few minutes later, Derek entered the dark room. I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I heard muffled noises of fabrics that I assumed indicated that he was changing. I waited, gathered all my courage and suddenly got out of the bed, crossing my arms to confront him.

"AAAH he screamed in surprise.

-Look how the tables turn, I said proudly.

-What...

-I need explanations, okay? I don't understand you and I don't understand what you want! so please do clarify! What do you want from me?!

-You clarify first, why are you having erotic dreams about me?

-Whaaaat?

-That's litterally what you told me! You also asked me to sleep with you!

-I was druuunk!

-How do you remember then??

-I- I-

-Yeah, that's what I thought, he smiled, you were not that drunk...

-Hey, hey, you slept with me that night!

-You were holding my hand!

-Right, I'm so strong, I bet my grip was too much for you!"

I aggressively grabbed his hand and held it strongly. "See?" I smiled, "look how strong I am".

He rolled his eyes, pulled my hand and softly kissed my lips.

"Gosh, I-I wasn't expecting that"I whispered in surprise.

Then, in a sudden impulse, I tiptoed and passionately prolonged the kiss."Don't stop" I smiled, feeling his hesitation as his hands slowly went down my back, onto my bottom. A thrill ran through my body, I shivered.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me and laid me on his bed. "Stiles, are you... are you okay with this?" He breathed into me and his hand softly slid underneath my shirt to take it off of me. "Yes, I muttered in his ears, yes I'm definitely okay"

He grinned and pressed his body on me as we continued kissing frantically. The bed creaked from Derek's thrusting movements. Out of breath, I withdrew; his eager lips continued to kiss my neck and gently suck on my skin. Finding my sweet spot, he made me moan uncontrollably.

He took off his shirt revealing his muscular torso. "Derek, you- you are so fucking sexy" I said, impressed. I got on my knees and kissed his neck, while stroking his strong back. I had no idea what I was doing, it was the first time I had such an intimate moment with someone... But hearing Derek gasp and groan indicated me that I wasn't doing too badly.

He started unzipping my shorts. My heartbeat accelerated. I guess it wasn't fast enough for him because he ended up ripping them off of me. "I don't care, they're my shorts anyway" he whispered, smiling. I laughed.

He took off his jeans, threw them on the floor. We found ourselves kneeling on the bed, silent, gazing at each other. Derek put his hands on my waist and, looking into my eyes, he whispered, "To answer your question, I... I really appreciate you Stiles" He immediately blushed. It was so cute! I came closer and hugged him. Then, I gently pushed him and leaned on him to devour his lips. He softly moaned with pleasure, arching his back and grabbed my hair to pull me closer. He rolled over and was suddenly all on fours, on top of me.

His right hand slowly slipped under my boxers, teasing me with regular movements, making me breathe faster and louder, my hand grabbing the sheets. He took my boxers off, revealing the obvious. I did the same for him and once completely naked, I couldn't stop staring.

His eyes suddenly glowed red and he quickly withdrew from me, "What's happening?" I asked, awkwardly lying on the bed, naked and visibly aroused. He started breathing heavily and I saw his hands contracting. He was turning! "I, uh, what?" I stuttered.

-Stiles! Stiles, run, I can't control myself, you need to run now! he feebily begged. RUN! The Alpha, he's turning me! RUN!"

Hi! Thank you for reading  ;)