Oh dear doubts

Stiles's pov

"Is everything okay? Asked Peter, raising an eyebrow.

-Yeah yeah sure I'm just a bit tired..."

Everyone was at Scott's house, celebrating: the Alpha had been captured. We were all okay, except for Derek who stayed at his loft, still injured from the fight.

I was sitting on the couch and Peter sat next to me. Scott, Alisson, Malia, Liam... well, actually pretty much everyone was having fun playing board games at the table.

"Stiles, you seem to have something you want to say... Peter asked, looking into my eyes

-No, no I'm simply tired; everything just went so fast...

-Yeah, last night was definitely rough... The Alpha turning Derek, the Argents coming... then I had to rush Derek to the hospital while you were hiding naked in the woods. By the way, why the hell were you naked?

-I told you! I said, exasperated. The Alpha ripped off my clothes!

-Yeah sure... Stiles, why are you lying? I mean... lying to me would be understandable, but to your best friend?

-I just- I sighed

-Stiles, I am not you therapist, if you have something to say, just say it."

I paused, I actually really wanted to talk to someone about what had happenned but they had all risked their lives for me so  I didn't want to bother them with my doubts...

-Well... something happened with Derek.

-Did you have sex? He asked

-NO, you pervert, no we didn't!!

-You two horny teenagers were confined together for more than a week so what happened? He insisted, rollling his eyes

-Oh my gosh Peter...

-Yes?

-Well, he... he kissed me! I smiled recalling the memory :)

-AHA, I always knew you guys had the chemistry, what's the problem then?

-Well, he obviously wasn't himself! The Alpha was controlling him! Maybe, maybe he felt nothing and just executed orders from the other guy! Maybe, he doesn't remember! Or, maybe, he does remember but he remembers being controlled!!

-Oh, I get it now! Peter laughed. You two were starting  to do "something" and the Alpha turned Derek? So you ran away naked?

-That is NOT funny! I reacted, embarassed

-It's hilarious!

He finally stopped laughing and asked why I was so tormented...

-I just told you! I think the Alpha controlled him and that's why he kissed me...

-Stiles, why don't you tell me what happenned during your little confinement?"

So I did. And during nearly twenty minutes, I finally relieved myself and told him everything we did, talked about, laughed about, fought about...

Peter couldn't believe it.

"Stiles! You're the smart one! The guy who always understands everything! How can you be so BLIND?! Derek, Derek HALE litteraly massaged you, hugged you, played MONOPOLY with you (Derek hates boardgames), SLEPT with you? Pushed you against a freaking wall?! And you think he doesn't like you?! That's too much for me, you teenagers are exasperating..."

He got up and went to whisper something to Scott.

A minute later, my best friend discretely took me out of the living room, to his bedroom.

"Stiles! That is so exciting!" He said clapping his hands. "Now, look at me! Stop worrying about everything! You will know Derek's sincerity when you see him again, until then, just relax!"

The rest of the evening was great, Scott cheered me up and I went to play, talk and dance with my friends. Everything that happenned with Derek felt so far away and surreal right now, I couldn't even say if I had dreamt of all of that. So, I just had fun with everyone and forgot about my torments...

While everyone was starting to head back home, the doorbell rang...

Hehehe I guess you all know who's coming very soon ;))