Explanations

I slightly blushed "They were... completely soaked so I had to undress you, you were nearly frozen". Stiles reddened and looked away. He was holding the blanket over his chest as if it protected him. I quickly went to my room and brought back a pair of jeans, boxers and a hoodie for him. I tuned over and faced the wall while he dressed himself. I couldn't help but laugh at how awful they looked on him."Derek, shut up"

After a silence, I asked,

"So can you explain me who followed you yesterday, do you have any kind of clues?

-Mmmh, it's okay I'm gonna be fine, I should probably get going.

-Stiles, I don't think you get it: you are staying here.

-I'm going to be okay, thanks, he responded annoyed.

-No, you can't fight an Alpha; don't be ridiculous!

-But I don't want to stay here! I have a life, I have friends, school, Lacrosse!

-Oh yeah and you think I'm thrilled at the idea of babysitting you!"

Stiles aggressively threw a pillow at my face and went to my bedroom, slamming the door.

I called Scott, he answered, "So, what did he say?

-Well, he says it's ridiculous and he doesn't need me to protect him

-So, nothing on the Alpha?

-No, he's being so unbelievably stupid, I can't handle this!

-Listen, you need to go talk to him, calmly. You know Stiles, he hates being vulnerable, he wants to protect himself."

"Stiles, open the door", I knocked softly. "Stiles, please"

I entered. He was sitting on my bed, curled up, his chin on his knees, sulking.

"Stiles, look at me, we will protect you. We need you to help us find this Alpha.

-I know. But...I'm... annoyed of always being the, the helpless one, he shrugged sadly

-You have never been the "helpless one" Stiles

-I am, I don't have any powers and, his voice trembled, and I can't even fight.

- Stiles, you're the smartest, you have always helped us, now it's our turn, okay?"

He finally accepted and started talking.

He told me a "weird man" had been following him for a week. Very tall and skinny, he looked kind of terrifying. He had grey hair and very long nails. Stiles knew that it was a werewolf because he saw his eyes glowing red. So he did some researches and, like Chris, came to the conclusion that this Alpha had come to Beacon Hills to have a new pack.

Stiles quickly understood that he wanted him in his pack.

"Because you're smart, I added.

-There is something else, said Stiles. He thinks I want to be bitten.

-What?? Do you?

-No, no! Of course not. definitively not! He answered quickly

-Stiles, your heartbeat is rising, don't lie to me.

-I... well. Maybe... a tiny little part of me wants to... stop being vulnerable. The thing is this Alpha knew it and waited for me to come to him, which I did not do, obviously.

So, yesterday, I guess he got tired of waiting and chased me through the whole town. It was the scariest thing: he was almost faster than my jeep!

-There is another reason he wants you, I said. If you had actually joined him, he'd be able to put pressure on all of us to join his pack and save you. Listen Stiles, stop being stupid and go take a shower, you smell like death. I'm going to call Scott and Allison to explain everything you told me. Is that okay?

-Mmmh he mumbled

-Stiles, everything is going to be okay, I promise."

During my call with Scott (McCall lol), a loud noise interrupted the discussion. It came from the bathroom where Stiles was taking a shower.

"Stiles, is that you? Are you okay?"

No response.