The begining

Alex POV:
It was a normal morning for me. I woke up had a cup of coffee and changed into my DEO uniform. I was supposed to train the new agents today. One stood out to me they were determined, Confident, And looked like someone I once knew. I walked up to her and saw her name tag said "Zola Shepherd" I shook it off as I saw Supergirl aka my sister swoop into the DEO.
Third person POV:
Alex went up to Zola and asked her what she intended to do at the DEO. Zola quickly responded and said " To make my mother and father proud!" They were trained like if they were in the army. Zola asked Alex if they can talk in private and Alex didn't mind because she had nothing else to do.
"Hi I'm sorry to bother you but you look a lot like my aunt Lexie who had past away on a plane and-" Alex quickly interrupted her and gave her a big hug.
"Zola it's really you omg I have missed you so much."
"Aunt Lexie it's really you? But- But how mom and dad said you died!"
Kara quickly zoomed into the room and had a shocked look on her face.
"Aunt Lexie? Alex what the hell is happening?" Alex was mad that Kara used her super hearing to hear her conversation with Zola. But at the same time was worried that she would lose her sister by not telling her that she wasn't who she thought she was.
" Kara I can explain just- Let's go somewhere private Zola agent Dox will continue your training and I will come pick you up later." Zola nodded and went off with Brainy. Kara then picked up Alex and went to her apartment.
Third person POV:
At Alex's apartment
" So explain to me why is the new DEO agent calling you aunt Lexie." Alex wasn't prepared for what was about to happen.

"Sit down Kara this is going to take a while. I have a past life where I wasn't Alex Danvers I was Lexie Grey. I had a life before Alex Danvers I had a Sister a brother in law nieces and a nephew. I also was a resident and Seattle grace with awesome friends and I was straight. And I was madly in love with Mark Sloan. The agent that called me Lexie is my niece she was adopted by my sister Meredith Grey. And yes I have another sister. Her name is Zola Grey Shepherd and I was going to be a Neurosurgeon with my Brother in law Derek. And before you say anything I want to say that I'm sorry for not telling you sooner and if you want I was planning to take a trip to Seattle grace and visit them since Zola came.

There was silence for about a whole minute till Kara finally spoke up and said " I will go with you to Seattle grace but I'm going to need time to forgive you because I don't understand why you didn't tell your sister you had a past life , And remembered it.
Alex shook her head in approval and went to go pick up Zola.
Third person POV:
At The DEO
Alex walked in to the training area and saw Zola pinning Brainy to the ground. She reminded Alex of her when she was starting out to be an Agent. Zola saw Alex and gave her a big hug. Alex was curious and asked Zola how old she was turns out she was 18 and wanted to find a life for herself.
" Zola I'm going to go to Seattle grace memorial do you want to come with me or do you want to stay here and complete your training?"
" I want to go with you to "Seattle Grace memorial" because someone is going to have to break the news to my mom and I don't think she will take it well from her dead sister."
" Ok so it's settled we leave in the Morning to Seattle"
Hello guys hope you like it?