"Rusty"

"Oh hey, Alex I'm here." Lena walked up to Alex and gave her a big hug.

"Lena you finally made it... Uh, why are you here again?" 

"Well, Kara said you were going to Seattle and I had to come she has never been except as Supergirl and I had a business meeting.

"Oh ok well welcome and did Kara tell you everything-"

"OMG OMG ITS LENA LUTHOR I AM I BIG FAN. Marinda Bailey nice to meet you." 

"Um, how do you know my girlfriend?"

"Doesn't everybody?" Alex just laughed then Bailey froze.

"Lexie Grey how in the hell are you alive? she ran up to Lexie and hugged her.

Lena looked so confused "Lexie? I thought your name was Alexandra?" 

"Long story Kara can you explain? The on-call room seems empty." 

"Lexie are you really sending them in the on-call room... Together?" 

"Oh god, your right! Jeez, I forgot all about that ugh thank you for reminding me Mer. Let me go tell them before it's too late.

Alex POV

In the on-call room:

Oh god, what have I done? Sending Lena and Kara in an on-call room together after knowing what I and Mark did in there. 

"Kara-" 

In the on-call room:

"I just dont know Lee I dont think I can forgive her I mean she lied to me. My whole life infact and now I find out she has another life I dont know what to do."

I need to fix this before I lose my sister.

sorry I haven't posted I was grounded from wattpad because I spend too much time on it