The truth

Alex POV: 
I understand why Kara is upset but really never forgiving me? That's a bit harsh don't you think? Whatever I need to find a way to get Kara to understand my point of view maybe even show her how my life was at Seattle Grace.

Third person POV:
Alex burst into the On call room leaving Lena and Kara confused as Alex was screaming "Let's go to the gallery common Kara let's go go go!" Lena looked at Kara while slowly leaving the room. Kara gave Lena a look to stay but was ignored completely. Lena went to go talk to Amelia as she seemed intriguing.

"Where are we going?" Alex sighed.

" I told you already we're going to the gallery to look at surgery's!"

"What why?"

" I want you to learn about my life here at Seattle Grace because I know your mad at me-"

"Mad? Of course I'm mad you never told me any of this! I'm not Mad I furious I just don't want to show it in front of your sisters who probably don't even know I'm an Alien!"

"Ok I know and I understand that but can you at least try?"

"Fine but that's it then we're going home."

At the Gallery:

"Wow isn't this amazing Meredith is doing a bowel obstruction on a patient right now!"

"That's cool I guess."

" Come on you said you would try!"

" This is boring. What else is there? "

"Boring? Meredith is saving there life right now it's like what you do."

"Ok I guess it's cool but can we do something else?"

"Wanna go to Joes?"

"Joes? What's that?"

" It's a bar across the street let's go. And before you say anything I brought you some of Cisco's serum so you can get drunk."

"Ok sounds good let's go."

At Joes bar:

" Hey Joe how are you?" Joe almost fainted when he saw Lexie.

" LEXIE HOW ARE YOU ALIVE !"

"Long story Joe long story can I get two beers please?"

"Sure coming right up."

"Wow you sure know this place well who are you cute AH-" a stranger approached Kara but I didn't go so well.