"Powers"

Third person POV:
Kara had caught Jackson and had him in her arms while just exposing her powers in Joe's Bar.

"Kara! Your Powers!" Kara had just then realized that she was not in her suit and used her super strength. Luckily the bar was filled with drunk people but they were pretty sure Jackson saw just before he went unconscious.

"Damnit Alex now who's this that you apparently know!" Alex shook her head in disappointment and said

"It's my ex boyfriend. let's get him checked out and make sure he saw nothing ok?" Kara shook her head as she carried him bridal style to the Grey Sloan hospital.

April was on duty at the ER and was already tired.
Alex walked in and locked eyes with April. April was shocked until she saw Jackson passed out in Some women's arms. She snapped out of it and asked for a crash cart immediately. Alex tried talking to April when she suddenly got hugged out of no where.

"I don't know how your here Lexie but we have all missed you. But before anything what happened to Jackson?" 
"He was drunk in a bar and my sister Kara here caught him before he hit his head. April hugged Kara and of course Kara hugged back.

"Wow she's a hugger." Kara had accidentally squeezed April a little too hard.

"Before we go see Meredith can you tell us when Jackson will wake up-"  Alex was cut off by Jackson screaming "SHES SUPERGIRL!"