"Confession"

Third person POV:

As Jackson screamed that Kara was Supergirl Alex ran up to him and socked him in the face. April was in disbelief still trying to believe that Lexie was still here. Kara was scared that her identity will be out in public now because of this guy at a bar. She knew this was a mistake.

"Lexie! What the hell why would you hit Jackson!"
"I uh need to talk to you in private."

Kara's vision was getting blurry and fell suddenly collapsed. April rushed to Kara trying to help her but Alex quickly stopped her.

"Move April!" Said Alex as she shoved her out of the way. She got her phone out and called John. Lena walked into the E.R and saw Kara on the floor with Alex right by her. She had been talking with Dr. Bailey.

"Kara! Alex what happened!"  April pushed Alex out of the way.

"Lexie move let me help your friend here!"

"YOU CANT HELP HER ONLY I CAN!"  Alex looked at Lena signaling for her to carry her legs. Alex asked for a crash cart and put Kara on one.

"What do you mean your the only one that can help her Lexie? I'm a doctor!" Lexie shook her head ignoring April as much as she could.

"Do you know how to work on Kryptonians? Didn't think so. So now your going to help me save my sister." April zoomed and got everything she could think of. She ran to the ground desk and called Meredith Bailey Amelia and Lincoln. She was so freaked out she didn't know what to do.