JJK- Kissing him as your best friend in front of his ex, out of jealousy.

at the mall:: 18:05pm

"How about this one?" you asked to your best friend, Jungkook as you adjusted the dress on your body and spinned around like a kid making him chuckle at your childish behavior,

"I think the black one suited you well" he said while sipping on his banana milk "then black one it is" you said as the both of you walked towards the cashier counter, but before you could pay he gave his credit card to the cashier.

"I'll pay it for you" he said "no need and plus you payed for food earlier as well" you said,

"It's okay let me pay—take it as a small thank you from me to you for staying by my side through thick and thin" he smiled at you.

You chuckled "that's something new I'm watching in you right now", "be grateful, because we both know that I rarely do these things" he chuckled as you playfully hit his arm.

While he was paying you just stood there watching more like drooling over his side profile, his little nose, his bambi eyes....everything.

Well, if you want to be clear then you've developed a huge crush on this bunny. he is always there for you, from high-school to now in college. your bond is unbreakable.

"Y/n!" he called your name making you snap out of your thoughts, you hummed in response "let's go" he said as you took the bag of cloth and went out "wait, let me hold it for you" he said as he took the bag from your hand and smiled.

Sometimes, you think he likes you too but at the same time what if he is just being caring and sweet to you and nothing else? 

You've never had the courage to confess to him because you were scared of being rejected, you were scared of ruining your friendship with him, you just sighed as you brushed these thoughts off from your mind and walked.

"Let's eat something, I'm hungry" you said "yes I'm hungry too. What do you wanna eat?" "let's eat burger" you said in excitement "okay then" he softly smiled.

You were both happily walking when you saw his ex, Jen. She cheated on Jungkook with another man about 8 months ago.

Your smile dropped as you tapped his shoulder making him look towards Jen, he stopped his way as his smile faded away in seconds.

Jen noticed you both as she came near both of you with a wide smirk on her face "long time, Jungkook and Y/n" she said while smirking 
"Long time jen" Jungkook said 

"So how's your life going?" he said "pretty better right now, also I broke up so it's good" she smirked while touching Jungkook's hand, you felt really jealous.

Firstly, she cheated on him with another man and secondly, she doesn't have any right on him, she can't touch him, she is nobody to him. your blood was boiling as you clenched your fists.

"Though, are you both together?" she asked while getting closer to him, which you could tell Jungkook didn't like at all, you knew he was uncomfortable around her.

"We are n-" before he could finish his sentence you immediately cupped his face and smashed your lips onto his as his eyes widened up, his lips were soft and tender.

You pulled away as you quickly held his hands and said "yes we are together" you fake smiled, jen's face dropped and you could say she was hella embarrassed, 

"Oh I see...." she uttered as she fakely smiled and went away, you released his hands "w-what was that for?" he asked, all confused.

Before he could say something else you took his hand as you both went outside the mall to a quiet place. "so what was that f-for?" he asked, 

You sighed "see I know what I did was wrong but she cheated on you and she doesn't have any right to touch you like the way she was touching you, she doesn't own you anymore"

"I know but why did you k-kissed me?" he stuttered, you deeply sighed "because I was j-jealous" you said looking down fiddling with your fingers "jealous of what?" he asked,

You took a deep sigh as you looked at his eyes "well because I like you" you finally confessed, making him shocked.

"I know you don't feel the same way and don't worry, I'll forget-" before you could say some
thing he smashed his lips onto yours while cupping your cheeks, kissing you delicately.

Your eyes widened but soon you melted in his touch and kissed him back while wrapping your hands around his waist, both of your lips moving in sync, filled with love. 

He pulled away from the kiss and connected his forehead with yours while holding your hand softly "I like you y/n, no wait I love you like so much" he said before giving a small peck on your lips. 

I know this is very bad but don't worry I'll be uploading many more stories, just when patient and I'll try uploading every day. Thank you for reading my work, I love you all❤