KSJ- showing your cold boyfriend your first self-produced song

"Jinnie!" your voice filled with love and excitement as you called out for your boyfriend immediately after entering the passcode to his studio going in without any second thought.

Today you were so happy because finally, you did what you wanted to, finally your hard work for months paid off.

Yes, you self-produced a new song, knowing that Jin is the best producer-songwriter you just came to see him and to show your song to him.

"I did it!" you said with an excitement that is not even explainable right now, his eyes widened as a big smile crept up at his lips showing his bunny teeth. Seeing the laptop in your hands he knew what was going on,

"Finally, I'm so happy for you" he squealed as he got up and hugged you tight. Jin has always been a safe place for you, he has the softest spot for you, he is head over heels for you.

"Now show me!" he said as you gave the laptop to him, his eyes filled with love and softness as he read every word carefully with affection, "I love it, it's so nicely written, every line, every word it's too delicate and deep" he hugged you.

It's a love song made for him, of course. So much of your inspiration came from him and from both of your relationship, the pure love you both feel towards each other.

He wanted to help you write this but you declined, wanting to surprise him with a song that describes your feelings for him. You both plopped down on the couch "I'm gonna play it" he uttered while your heart did a flip, you were nervous and obviously you will be because it's your first song.

You held his hand which made him stop in his tracks "what happened?" he asked sitting down on the couch and studying your face, instantly knowing that you are nervous "don't be nervous okay? I guarantee that this song is gonna be the biggest bop, I already love it."

You nodded "I know but-" you were cut off by a peck on your lips "you talk too much" he chuckled as he cupped your face and kissed your nose "trust me, I love this song," he said.

He took your laptop bag and brought the file up, ready to play it, "I'm playing it" he said as you softly nodded, the music started flowing through the speakers, surrounding the room in all your hard work.

His eyes were closed with a big smile on his face, he was so immersed in your voice and the song, he nodded along with the music but after some time his eyes started to widen as he comprehends the lyrics.

A small blush crept up at your cheeks, now he knew what the song was about, it was a confession of love for him all over again.

You were proud, so proud of this song, you held on to every beat, every lyric, every single thing you hear as if it was the first time you were hearing your song.

It was perfect for your ear but that doesn't necessarily mean that it would be perfect for jin's ear as well although he said it's good, you had your doubts.

The song ended after some minutes as you sat in silence waiting for him to talk. He was lost in his thoughts, thinking about the times, dates, fights he spent with you, the love of his life.

"So I guess I'm not the only one who is crazy in love with you" he chuckled showing his cutest smile, scrunching his nose. You chuckled before saying "No, I am in love with myself too."

The room was filled with laughter as he clicked his finger on your forehead lightly while chuckling. A soft look came on his face, eyes filled with love and affection as he patted his lap hinting you to sit on it as you did so.

You leaned back on his chest as he wrapped his muscular and tattooed arms on your waist making you feel secure,

"I love this song just like the way I love you, I love the way you portrayed everything so perfectly in the song. These three years with you were the best time I have ever had, thank you so much."

He softly trailed kisses after kisses on your neck as you smiled quietly, you held his hands as you played with his fingers as you kissed one of his fingers "I love you so much."