JHS- after care with your cold and shy boyfriend who is only soft for you

Gasping out, you grinned satisfactorily as your body almost gave up. You knew that tomorrow you're gonna be sore as hell but it's completely worth it. Hoseok plopped down on top of you and groaned, face buried in your neck and his length still twitching inside of you. 

You laid together with your body against his, enjoying the warm feeling of his body and the feeling of him engulfing your tiny form. It was hot in the room but his kisses and some cool breeze came through the open window cooled you down.

With a small grunt, he pushed himself off of you and instantly raised from the bed. You heated up a little at the small pop of his length leaving you and a gush of liquid that followed.

Frowning a little, you made grabby hands not wanting him to leave your side, he chuckled at your cute behaviour as he took both of your hands and kissed the knuckles as he stepped away to bring some things.

"Gonna come back in a few minutes, love" he softly uttered and with that he went away, going out of the door, his perfect bare ass on display. You gazed smirkingly, enjoying the view from behind. Laying back on the bed, you couldn't help but wonder how hot he was looking.

Beads of sweat fell from his forehead, it felt like a dream which finally came true. He went hard this time, he relished every part of your body to the fullest extent. He marked you as for him and only his, hickey's all over his neck and your neck marked your love and affection for each other.

You were so immersed in your thoughts that you didn't notice until the door of the room creaked back open, "let's get you cleaned up angel" he said with a soft smile as he sat down in front of you, he slipped his hands under your arms to help you sit back as your whined lazily.

He handed you the glass of lukewarm water as he made you drink the whole glass of water, you peeked at him as you giggled softly, looking at your body with so much affection, looking at the piece of art he made on your body. 

This time when you laid down, you attempted to pull him with you. He did sit down but instead, he settled down between your legs, "spread your legs a little more, angel" he softly said as he took a wet towel and softly swiped the cloth over your wet clit. 

You twitched a little, still sensitive from your orgasm as he finished off by giving you a chaste kiss on your mound before sitting back to toss the rag into the hamper. Leaning over you, he rested his head on your stomach. 

"Are you feeling better? If you want then we can also take a shower later" he said while softly rubbing your stomach in a circular motion, your eyes lit up in satisfaction. Your tummy growled a little as he chuckled as you laughed along with him, telling him how great you feel.

"You're so good to me, just like the perfect boyfriend someone could ever ask for. Thank you so much for coming into my life and making it as beautiful as your soul." You softly said while kissing his forehead and playing with his soft and silky hair.

He smiled widely, showing off his cute smile and nose scrunch which no one can ever resist, "I love you so much, princess" he pecked your lips before laying down on the bed and hugging your body softly, making you warm.

"I love you more than you could ever think."