PJM- when you shower with your soft boyfriend after a rough day

"I'm home!" Jimin shouted while standing with his arms wide open at the door as you quickly ran to him and engulfed him in a tight hug while jumping on him like a koala.

"I see, someone missed me so much huh!?" he chuckled while kissing your head "yaah! don't tease me" you whined making him chuckle at your childish yet cute behaviour.

After a few minutes, you both came inside and sat on the couch. You sat on his lap while playing with his hair and occasionally giving him some pecks on his lips and cheeks.

"I was just gone for few hours" he chuckled while bopping your nose "but that few hours are still long for me to miss you" you pouted still playing with his hairs, he came closer to you and captured your lips giving you a soft kiss

"I missed you more hun!" he said in between the kiss making you smile as you wrapped your arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

At the house:: 8:30 pm

"Let's cuddle," Jimin said while setting up the movie. He came and laid on the couch pulling you beside him and wrapping his arms around your waist like how someone could resist him.

Digging his face deeper at your neck, he pulled you closer to him as he softly played with your hairs making you smile at how loving he is.

After the movie finished he gently pulled his hand from your waist and took the remote to switch off the television "y/n!" he softly uttered earning a small 'hmm' from you,

"Are you sleepy, little one?" he asked softly, caressing your hair "kinda!" you answered and smiled at him "let's shower and then we will sleep, okay?" he said as you nodded.

He got up from the couch and carried you like a child to the bathroom and made you sit on the sink while he filled the bathtub with warm water and bath salt, "are you ready?" Jimin asked while pecking your lips as you nodded.

You both stripped your clothes and went inside, it isn't the first time you both will be showering together, there were many times you both showered together and showering with your loved ones who care for you so much is all you want.

He sat inside while you sat in front of him, he pulled you closer to him and locked his hands with your waist, a small smile crept on your lips.

The feeling of his skin against yours caused you to blush and all of a sudden the water seemed too hot. His breathing hit the side of your face, heavy but quietly.

You were just about to ask him if he could hand you the shampoo from behind him when he started lathering it on your hair without you telling him. These sweet things made you fall deeper for him and you are head over heels for this boy.

After rinsing your hair with warm water his hands started to wander, lowering down towards your waist, to your hips and along with your thighs,

Instantly your heart skipped a beat, his soft and cold touch caused a shiver down your spine "are you cold?" he asked with all innocence but deep inside he knew too well what he did.

He knew exactly how to touch you to drive you crazy but you are also not enough from him, not giving him any more chance to tease you, you turned around in his hold, getting face to face with him.

For a second, the sight of him stood your breath away. Water dripped down his hairs, running down his lips, following to drip further from his abs making him hotter than he already was looking right now. How can someone be so hot and cute at the same time?

You were so immersed in staring at him that you didn't notice him slightly smirking at you "like what you see?" he teasingly asked with his deep slender voice "y-yes....n-no" you stuttered.

With no further talking, he immediately smashed his lips onto yours, his lips were sweet and plump hinting only love and care. His one hand cupped your cheeks while his other hand pulled you closer to him.

He bit your lower lip making you gasp and open your mouth as he took his chance and inserted his tongue inside your mouth exploring it, all your nerves were catching fire, your stomach and heart were doing backflips.

The water that streamed down on both of you made it hard to catch your breath. He slowly pushed your back and hit the other side of the tub causing you to gasp from the sudden cold.

You both broke the kiss to catch your breath as you both stared deep inside your eyes, your eyes doing the talking while you both stare, he softly smiled and cupped your cheeks before pressing his lips onto yours again and saying,

"I love you."