MYG- when your cold boyfriend gets jealous of the new boy in your class

"Hii yoonie!" you spoke as you hugged Yoongi, your best friend "mhm" he simply and coldly replied. you both walked to your class doing some chit-chat in between.

Even though Yoongi is a cold person he for sure has a soft spot for you, you both have been friends for 2 months now,

You sometimes don't mind him being cold because of his bad experience in relationships and friendships in his past but sometimes yes,
it goes overboard for you to handle.

You both have shared such sweet moments which are unforgettable for you and maybe for him too? You won't deny the fact that you started liking him more than friends now,

His cute pout when he gets mad at you or him being protective of you made you fall for him even deeper. He for sure had a special effect on you that made you smile each and every moment just thinking about him.

Your school: 10:15 am

As you both were talking about random things the class teacher came in "good morning Mr Kim" all the students stood up and greeted the teacher "good morning to everyone" he sweetly greeted back with a smile on his face.

"So we have a new student in our class and I hope you all will take care of him" Mr Kim said as you saw a guy walking in with his fingers fiddling and a nervous expression on his face.

"Hello everyone my name is Alex, I just got transferred here in Seoul and I hope we all get along, thank you" he bowed down and smiled.

"You can go sit beside y/n" the teacher said, the boy came and got seated up. "Hello" he said "hello, my name is y/n" you greeted him with a smile, as the class started.

Lunch break: 2:00 pm

Finally it was lunch break and you were about to get up to go to yoongi when suddenly Alex stopped you "hey um so as you know I'm new here and I right now only know you, so would you mind showing me around the school?" Alex nervously said,

"Sure, let's go" you said and went out with him but little did you know that from far away yoongi listened to all of your conversation and got kind of jealous? of course he didn't know what you both were talking about but when he saw you talking with the new boy and he got a little bit jealous. Jealous? why?

Because yes he had some feelings for you but didn't want to confess because he thought how can you like a cold person like him, he thought he doesn't deserve you, when it was all opposite.

"And this is our canteen" you spoke as Alex explored the canteen with his eyes, you spent your whole day with Alex totally forgetting about Yoongi "hey I just gotta go, you can go get lined up there for food I'll be back" you said and rushed to your class.

When you got into the class you saw Yoongi sitting on his bench with his head down "Yoongi?" you softly spoke as he got up "why are you here?" he coldly said "let's eat I'm hungry" you uttered.

"Why? didn't you have lunch with Alex?" he said with a disappointed face which you noticed "because I wanted to eat with you" you said "no, I'm not hungry you can go eat with him" he said and again put his head down.

"What happened?" you asked while ruffling his silky hair "nothing, just go away" he growled "come on tell me what's wrong, my lil meow meow" you cutely said hoping he would melt but no, he stood up from his seat and said

"Leave me alone and go to that Alex guy I don't wanna eat with you" he was about to walk away when you held his hand and pulled him towards you "are you perhaps jealous?" "NO"

He sternly said and started looking here and there all nervous "look at me" you said but he didn't looked at you so you held his chin so that he would stop looking here and there "I know you are jealous" you softly chuckled

"Okay fine yes I'm jealous why? because I know I'm hard to love, I'm a cold person with no emotions, I know I don't give you much attention, I know I don't act good with you but trust me y/n I don't wanna be like that to you, you hold a special place in my heart I know maybe someday you will also leave me but....
I just can't change myself"

He stared deep in your eyes as you could see water almost forming in his eyes, "Yoongi listen to me, even though you don't give attention to me but deep down I know how much you love and care for me and no I won't ever leave you, who said you are hard to love? no you are not I love you..."

You freezed at that moment, you don't know where did you get the confidence to suddenly confess to your crush who is also your best friend,

You just stared deep inside his eyes not knowing that you were slowly getting closer to his face as your eyes went to his lips. The lips which you wanted to kiss every time, the most kissable lips, you just can't resist his lips and with that you crashed your lips on his.

For a moment he freezed, it was like things stopped moving from his point, he wanted this to happen, he just wanted to freeze this moment and never let you go.

He just gave in and kissed you back while cupping your cheeks with his hands, both of your lips collided with so much love and passion as both of your lips moved in sync. Soon you both pulled away as he connected his forehead with yours.

"I love you y/n and more than a friend" he confessed, he finally confessed "I love you too mr meow" yes this was what you were waiting for, which happened and you were beyond happy to know that your crush likes you back.

You immediately hugged him tight inhaling his vanilla scent "I love you so much and I promise I'll try and change for you but if things don't work between us we will try to solve them but promise me to never leave me and my side" he said with love "promise!"

And with that two lovers who used to be best friend's and forever will be, with so much love for each other started their lives with a new beginning and a new phase.