KTH- marking you as his before you go out to have some fun with your friends

"Alright, I'm set to leave" you called out while checking yourself for the last time in the mirror, you were about to leave when you felt two muscular arms wrapped around your waist. 

"Mhm, already?" he mumbled with his deep raspy voice, snuggling his face into the crook of your neck, "Is there any way I can convince you to stay home?" he uttered as you softly giggled.

"Nope. Now let go good boy, I don't wanna be late" you said as taehyung simply ignored your words and sighed. Instead, he pressed your back against his chest even more.

"You can't just leave yet, baby girl," he said with his deep and raspy voice, teasing you and smirking "you're not fully ready my love," he said as your eyebrows furrowed at his words.

Not fully ready? you didn't understand what he meant until you felt his lips lightly graze at your shoulder, "Not now!" you groaned, trying to unlink his arms.

Although, your efforts were quickly proven pointless because he is stronger than you. His lips attached themselves to the soft spot of your neck, peppering small sloppy kisses all around.

Your head tilted back on his chest, resting itself on his shoulder. You couldn't help but moan out when his teeth nipped at your skin, making butterflies roam in your stomach.

You could feel his smirk the second you moaned, your knees felt weak and your eyes fluttered shut. But all the feelings were lost when he pulled away grinning, satisfied at the red and purple marks he left on your neck.

His arms finally unlinked from around your waist and his hands moves up to your shoulders as he took you to the nearest mirror to show you his artwork, "Now you're fully ready" he smirked,

"Kim Taehyung what the fuck?" you uttered in disbelief "how am I gonna go out with these hickeys?" you groaned as you turned to face him only to see him grinning, he brought his arms to your waist, pulling you close and brushing his soft lips at yours.

"You can but now everyone will know that who you belong to, I marked you as mine princess" he said in between the kiss "you know you are a very naught boy" putting your arms up to his shoulder you bopped his nose with yours.

"Only for you" he smirked as he kissed your lips again but with more passion "you know what? you aren't going anywhere" he said as he carried you to the room in bridal style, gently placing you and hovering over you.

"Fuck the party, you're mine tonight."