𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 Noelle Call a "girl next door type of girl"... then maybe you'd be right. Only because that's true. Everyone in the small neighborhood town of Rosewood knew who the Call family was, more importantly the way they lived. They had the nicest stuff, which was probably the newest. They constantly threw big events in their lavish home, so everyone knew them. They were surprisingly nice for what they had. Noelle's mother was the mayor after all. And her father was tied for second for the best lawyer in all of Pennsylvania, just right below Veronica Hastings. Her older brother was popular for being the star pitcher for Rosewood High. And then there was Noelle.

She wasn't anything special, at least by her standards. She wasn't the mayor or the class president. She could barely understand what Y=mx+b meant, and that was pretty much basic math! And she was pretty much failing most of her classes. But that didn't mean she wasn't smart. It was quite the opposite, actually. She was considered one of the smartest and brightest kids in Rosewood... she just didn't apply herself as much as the other kids did. Like Spencer Hastings did.

Maybe that was were most of Noelle's problems started. With her father and Spencer's mother being partners, that meant a lot of unnecessary pressure was her. Everything was all "Spencer got an A on her science test. Why didn't you?" "Spencer got into AP Bio and she's not even in High School yet. What about you? " "Spencer is the best in her grade. What aren't you?" Everything was Spencer this, and Spencer that. And maybe that was when she developed a hatred for the girl who didn't even know her.

Noelle had always has this unspeakable anger, that always lashed out at the wring times. At anyone , even if that someone was just trying to help her. That person was Alison DiLaurentis. A boy had accidentally pushed her in the hallways in eighth grade, causing her to drop the art project she's worked on for a long time. Which caused her to snap and push him into the lockers, then break his arm. The scene had caused quite a ruckus. And everyone in the school was terrified of her for the longest time.

But not Alison DiLaurentis.

No, certainly not her. Noelle intrigued her. She wasn't a goody-two-shoes like the rest of her family. She was a rule breaker. A leader, not a follower. And you can decide whether that's good or bad. Alison had brought the girl into her small group of three, four counting her. Their names... Emily Fields, Aria Montgomery, Hanna Marin, and the last to be added of their even group of Spencer Hasting, were a force to be reckoned with. No one bothered them, it was like they ruled the school. They were untouchable. And Noelle Call loved that.