𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄
𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞.

 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞

𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, the five girls sat in the Grille. Noelle was slowly nursing an iced tea that she had Hanna spike. Her head was pounding, and she didn't know what to do. That text message kept haunting her mind over and over again. It was as if it was on a constant loop that would never end. It sucked. 

The rest of the girls stayed silent as they sat. It was now night time, and all of them looked exhausted. Aria was the first one to speak up. "Why was Jenna there?" 

Spencer gripped her coffee cup in her hands. "I guess she's back?" 

Noelle shrugged as she ran her hand through her hair, wanting to pull it out. "But for how long? I don't think I could survive if it's for good." 

Hanna gave her a look. "That cop acted like we were suspects or something." 

Noelle placed her drink on the table and gave Hanna a deadpanned look. "Yeah, he's a cop. That's his job." 

Emily sent a panicked look to her friends. "Do you think we looked guilty?" 

Aria sent Emily a look. "Why would we be? We haven't done anything wrong." 

"That they know of." Noelle whispered. "Ow!" She hissed as both Emily and Aria stepped on her toes. 

"Except lie about the Jenna thing." Hanna put in, gaining a nod from Noelle. 

Spencer lowered her voice as she leaned forward to male sure no one would hear. "We promised we'd never bring up the Jenna thing again, remember. It never happened. " 

"And here we are." Noelle gently raised her glass in mock salute in Spencer's direction gaining an eyeroll from said girl, and her feet stomped on again.