𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
    𝐕. 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛.

ROSEWOOD,
PENNSYLIVANIA. 2009

𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀 large smile on her face as she danced around Emily Field's, carefree.  While everyone was more concerned about which clothes they liked, Noelle loved to dance. She was never really good at it, but she always found it so fun. 

"Come on, Nelly!" Alison called over to Noelle who stopped mid-dance. The girls laughed at her face, while Alison just smiled at her. "Help us!"  

Noelle groaned as she skipped over to the bed. "I like this one!" She pointed out to a black tank top, which Alison held up with a grin, shaking it over her chest. "Stop!" She laughed as she pushed Alison a little bit away. Alison grinned as she put the tank top down, and grabbed a pink floral top. Noelle took her attention off Alison and turned to Hanna, who sat down on Emily's bed with a sad look on her face. "You okay?" She nudged her. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be fine." She nodded, trying to muster up a convincing look. Noelle just squeezed her shoulder, knowing she wouldn't be, but hoped she knew she'd be there for her. 

Noelle turned back to Alison, just to see her happy face, turn into one of rage. "I see you!" She shouted as she pushed past the girls and to Emily's bedroom window.  "Oh my God! I can't believe it!" She shouted.   

"Who was it, Ali, what did you see?" Emily questioned, speaking what the rest of the girls were thinking. 

"He was in that tree spying on us!" She shouted, all over her outrage on her face. "I am so creeped out!"

 "Who was it?" Spencer questioned, as Noelle wrapped her arms around her midsection, no longer feeling safe as she did before. 

"It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh." Noelle let out a small gasp. She knew Toby, he was nice to her, and he never seemed as creepy enough to spy on them like Alison was claiming he did. 

"Are you sure?" Aria questioned. 

"Yes, I'm sure!" Alison shouted. "He was right there!" Alison's face upturned as she thought about it more. "I bet he saw all of us naked." Alison spoke disgusted. 

"Wh . . . Should we tell someone?" Aria questioned, seeming almost as unsure as the rest of them. 

"I mean, we could . . ." Alison paused mid-sentence before a smirk came on her lips. "But I have a better idea."