𝐬𝐢𝐱.

NOELLE LET OUT A tired sigh as she walked into her house. Gently kicking off her shoes before placing them in her designated bin, Noelle furrowed her eyebrows at the sound of laughter coming from her kitchen. "Mom?" She called out as she walked deeper into her home.

"In the kitchen, sweetie!" Naomi called back from where she was. Noelle froze at the sight at her kitchen table. Sitting at the table was her mother, Mrs. DiLaurentis, and Brandon DiLaurentis. "Ah, Noelle sweetie, you remember Mrs. DiLaurentis and her son Brandon?"

Noelle swallowed the lump in her throat as she could practically feel Brandon's eyes searing into her body. "Of course," She quickly coughed to get rid of the lump in her throat, her eyes meeting the grieving mother's. "It's good to see you, Mrs. DiLaurentis. How are you?" 

Jessica DiLaurentis gave the girl a sad smile as she stood up, before wrapping her arms around the Call girl. Jessica squeezed the young girl gently as Noelle gingerly wrapped her arms around the older woman. Jessica gave her a tight lipped smile once she let go. "As well as possibly I can be." She spoke as she sat back down at the kitchen table. "It's nice to see you in different circumstances." Ah yes, those circumstances being her daughter's funeral. 

An awkward silence filled between the two families, only to be broken by a sneeze from Brandon. His cheeks heated up as he spared an apologetic look towards the woman, before muttering a small 'sorry'.  

Noelle rolled her eyes before turning to the older DiLaurentis. "Not to sound rude or anything, Mrs. DiLaurentis, but what are you doing here? I thought you had left after the funeral."

"Noelle!" Mrs. Call hissed at her daughter, lightly slapping her arm. Noelle glared at her mother, gently rubbing the spot where she had been hit. Noelle profusely refused to look at Brandon, who was not so subtly staring at her. 

Mrs. DiLaurentis just only waved her off, not finding any rudeness in her question. "It's no problem, Naomi." Mrs. DiLaurentis let out a sigh as she gripped on to the maroon Coffee cup that was only ever used if guests were over. "We were just closing up the settlements on the house." Mrs. DiLaurentis sighed as she looked over to her son, who was trying to look anywhere but his mother. "It's hard to completely sell a house when the new owners find the dead body of a missing girl." Jessica let out a sharp breath as the awkward silence fell over them, once more.