𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝟎𝟎

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟎𝟎. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 prodded Brandon's shoulder as he slept peacefully in his bed in the DiLaurentis home. It was clear that he had been out all night either drinking or getting high, and mostly likely both. He probably had an eventful night out with Jason. Brandon let out a groan as his dull red-rimmed forget-me-not blue eyes finally fluttered open. A small soft smile fell onto his lips as he stared at the girl. "Hey." He softly mumbled, his voice groggy.

"Hi" She greeted, gently running her fingers through his sandy hair. His eyes falling shut once more at the feeling.

"Hi." He mumbled, shoving his face back into his pillow, and let Noelle run her fingers through his hair.

"Were you out late last night?" She asked as Brandon moved back, making enough room for Noelle. She gladly moved onto the bed entwining their hands as they peacefully rested. The sun was almost fully set, and a storm was about to roll in, which meant that Noelle had to leave soon. She did promise she would meet her friends at the Hasting's barn, and the time was unfortunately soon to leave.

"Yeah, Jason dragged me out. I'm sorry we couldn't be together last night." His fingers toyed with her wild curls as he spoke. A soft gaze on his face as he stared at the girl he loved.

"It's okay, I was with Aria anyway." She softly shrugged as Brandon leaned in, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. Noelle let out a soft giggle as Brandon hauled her body onto his so she was straddling him as they kissed. "No." She whined as she disconnected their lips. "We can't. I gotta be at Spencer barn at-" She removed Brandon's hand from her ass to look at the watch she got him. "Crap, five minutes ago." But Brandon was barely listening as he trailed small kisses down her neck. She breathed out a small sigh in content. "Okay yeah, maybe I can stay a little longer."