𝐭𝐰𝐨

 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐈𝐈. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥.

𝐍𝐎𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 the streets of Rosewood. Her mind was fuzzy and her anger was high. She barely even acknowledged the firetrucks and police cars zooming down the street as she walked. She brought her tumbler up to her lips letting her taste the coconut flavor of the rum coat her body. After her parents left yesterday, and then with that message she got two days ago. Everything has started to pile up, leaving Noelle confused and frustrated. 

"Noelle?" A voice questioned as a car pulled up next to her. Spencer stuck her head closer to the window trying to get the girl's attention. 

Noelle turned to the car with a grin. "Spencer! It's so funny to see you here!" She stumbled over her words making Spencer worried about her. 

Shutting off her car, Spencer got out to help Noelle. "Have you been drinking?" She asked as she placed her hand on her arm. 

Noelle nodded as she hiccupped, but didn't even realize it. "I have! Do you want some?" She shook the tumbler in her face as Spencer started to smell the alcohol coming of her breath. 

"No thanks." Spencer denied as she dragged Noelle to her car. 

"Oh were are we going?" She slurred as Spencer strapped her in to the seat. 

"Home, you can stay at my house tonight." Spencer sighed as she got in her car, driving down the road. Only, she didn't get very far with all of the people milling around Alison's old home, along with all of the police cars and ambulances surrounding it. Spencer pulled her car over to the side of the road before turning to Noelle. "Come on." 

Noelle instantly sobered up at the sight of the flashing lights. "Yeah." She unbuckled her seatbelt and stumbled her way over to her friend. They spotted Aria who also got out of her car, the girl walking over swiftly as they watched the coroner lift a body into the back of it's van. Shock was written all over the three girl's faces as they watched on. Noelle's hand was firmly placed over her mouth to muffle her shock. There was no way that was Alison. There was no possible way.