-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄🙄-

-Don't even say shit, about my bipolarness- suck my ass and read the chapter before I delete it. 😒

I'm telling y'all now... y'all on thin fuckin ice with this book though, I've unpublished it before and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

 y'all on thin fuckin ice with this book though, I've unpublished it before and I'd do it again in a heartbeat

- 𝙆𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄 -

" oh shit" I mumbled.

"Listen ! I'm soooooo sorry-" Jessenia started,

"Bitch you just smacked my girlfriend?" Von said, intimidatingly.

It's throbbing lawddddd 🧍🏾‍♀️-

I should be scared asf...

"I didn't mean-" Jessenia started,

AMARIAH, started to punch and scratch on Jessenia, and Jessenia started to jump.

I just saw a lil blood and some bruises. I forgot to cut her nails 😩... wait no, cuz I told Von to do that but he forgot of course 😒

"Don't hit my mommy !" She screamed.

Besides Amariah being a VERY BAD lil girl. She actually doesn't talk much... just like her dad. Soft spoken. I've never seen such a child be exactly like their father. That's some strong ass genes.

Once you give her an ass whooping, she'll cry for a little, but she doesn't care. She's just quiet watching her IPad . Sometimes her and Von will sit right next to eachother doing absolutely nothing. You won't even know they're there.

"Aight Ama. Here Booka" Von said, picking Amariah up.

I had a Von moment and just went crazy. I smacked and punched and did everything I could until Von dragged me to the car. Great, another night... ruined 😩.

I'm scared asf. I just know some shit boutta go down when Ama goes to sleep... and Von aggressive asf..

"Come on Kimani !" He said. I got in the car, and it was quiet asl.

Amariah already fell asleep, and Von looked at me the whole time with a death stare.

Booka went home and I sloppily walked in the house, as Von came in with Ama in his arms. He put her in her room, and came out to me and stood there.

"So there's a very good explanation for this...." I started.

He sighed heavily.