-𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄-

Umm. Hey, I promise won't complain about the activity on this book.. as in views and comments and all that,

Because I've came to the conclusion that, if y'all wanted to read it... you would have. If you wanted to do something that bad— if you were that interested, you would do it. Ion wanna force nobody to do stuff they don't ant for me ..

I have to start learning to stop begging people for their attention and support. It is what it is, and at the end of the day, you'll always have yourself. If nobody got me, then I got me.

 If nobody got me, then I got me

— 𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 —

Me and Von haven't spoke that much to eachother in 2 days. I can tell he's been feeling guilty about what happened. I think I yelled a bit much, but I was just so into the moment.

He tried to cuddle me last night, and I pushed him off politely. He seemed off last night, he seemed... in pain ? Listen, I don't even know... I just knew it was late at night and I wanted to be alone.

Ama, has been a lil quiet too. Whenever me and Von get into it, and we don't talk much... she goes quiet  too. She just stays in her room and plays with her toys or watches tv. I don't know why she's does this.. but she's always been like that so..

I made pancakes this morning, and bacon... and I told Ama to come out and eat. Then I told her to tell her father to come eat.

"DADDY ! MOMMY SAID GET YO UGLY ASS OUT HERE AND EAT." She said, making my eyes widen.

She laughed at my face and went to sit and eat.

"I didn't say that...." I assured him, and he nodded slow.

I awkwardly walked away.

"Okay no, mommy said, 'tell your father to come eat' I was being funny." She said,

"So that's what you address me as now ? ' your father' ??" He asked me.

"Well... are you not her father ??"

"Oh yea..."

"Oh yea ??— you know what ? I don't have time for this. Your food is in the microwave."

"Mommy ? Daddy ? Can we be a family again ?" Ama asked. I rolled my eyes and turned around. She always does this, she makes it awkward. And she knows she's making it awkward.

She just wants us to talk again.

"Umm... Von ? My hair stylist said she'd be able to do my hair for the wedding.." I mumbled.